When it comes to your dream home, do you have any specific theme you want your house to be inspired by?

FinalFantasyBro
Me personally I am a huge fan of superheroes and I want to travel all over the world. So for my dream home I definitely want to get my dream home to feel like a mixer of certain countries around the world, while having superheroes design around the house. I know my parents might say superheroes is really immature but I honestly can't help it I love superheroes, so I definitely wouldn't mind having some sort of feelings of superheroes and countries for my dream home.

What about you ladies and gentlemen, if you have a dream home you want to have, what sort of housing theme you want to implement for your home? Or are you the sort of person who just don't care about housing themes?
Yes! I love if my dream home has a theme to it.
No! I haven't thought of a house theme/ Or I don't care for having a house theme.
GirlGuy
4
13