Too Early to Tell, but Not Too Early to Predict

miamigirl1970

4 Reasons I Believe Trump Will Win This Election

I believe the highly flawed Donald Trump is going to win this election.
I believe it's possible that he may even win by a landslide. Out side of a substantial aggressive corrupt attempt to fix the election, which already happened in the Democratic primaries, I believe Trump will win this election.

Here are 4 reasons why I believe Trump will win this election.

A) The Republicans voted in the primaries almost 3 to 1 in number of votes compared to the Democrats.

This is very significant because the few objective pollsters polled an equal number of Dems, Independents and Republicans.

Now imagine an equal number of people being polled from Republicans being multiplied by three over only one times the number of the Democrats being polled. So the math reveals a significant contrast in number of voters voting for Republican candidate Donald Trump
compared to the number of Democrats voting for Clinton.

B) The independent voting population heavily favors Trump. That is even more votes that will be added to the Republican majority vote.

C) I believe the pressure to not support Trump publicly is much greater than people realize. In turn this factor has more of an affect on the accuracy of the polling because people are not answering honestly. A significant number of conservative voters are justifiably paranoid about our liberal pro globalist dominated government and the Cartel like practices of the Clintons. Many silent voting citizens truly fear these unsavory alliances.

The other category of silent Trump supporters or voters is the people who truly have a moral objection to some of, if not many of Trump's statements or gaffes where he disrespected women.
They are not openly supporting Trump publicly nor are they revealing their support of this Republican nominee while talking to pollsters, but when they enter the voting booth they will vote for a Fresh New Change and they will vote for Trump.

D) Many of the polls that are averaged into the real clear politics polling estimations polled Democratic voters disproportionately to Republicans and Independents, therefore the polling was skewed and Innacurate.

Here is an example:

Latest ABC News Presidential Poll Oversampled Democrats by 9%

Jim Hoft Oct 23rd, 2016 10:30 am 193 Comments

The latest ABC News poll has Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by 12 points.

What the media will not tell you is that 9% more Democrats than Republicans were sampled in the poll.

“Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions are 36-27-31 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.”

GOP primary turnout was up 62% this year while Democrat primary turnout was down 21% this year.

Playing with polls is a common Democrat-media propaganda tactic.

Here are the 3 Daily Tracking Polls that have been almost perfectly in sync almost every day. IBD was most accurate in 2012:

IBD/TIPP Daily Tracking Poll

Sunday

Trump 43%
Clinton 41%

LA Times Daily Tracking Poll…

Sunday

Trump 44.4%
Clinton 41%

Rasmussen poll

43%
41%

6
2

Most Helpful Girl

• starryeyedkitten
    Republicans do not have college students best interest, corporations dont care about you and religion needs to stay out of government
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Saoirse_Nua
    I am definitely getting the "Brexit" feeling again - I think he has it
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

15
  • MrShinyPants
    I find it interesting that just weeks before the election anonymous released a video to the future president before elections took place and informed Trump as the new president. Then weeks later the electorial collage elected him as president.
  • capturemyheartnow
    Trump is winning.
  • Winter_Storm_Guy
    Will see if he can make America better again
  • Thisperson98
    Trump has just won.
  • Dred1614returns
    Now we know. TRUMP WON!!!🇺🇸
  • Adigelunar
    good