Was 9/11 An Inside Job? The Real Science Will Blow Your Mind!

castratedwhiteguy

The fact of the matter is that Nano-thermite was found in the 9/11 wreckage. So what is Nano-thermite? It's the most powerful militarily grade demolition material known to man. So who put Nano-thermite in the beams of the twin towers and the Solomon Building? Nobody knows for sure. Did some of our government officials have advanced knowledge that the 9/11 attack were coming? Probably! Did they stand down? The evidence points in that direction.

At this point, I'd just like to say that I don't make political commentary without doing my research first.

If I say something political then it means that I have facts to back up my words and my video blog World Crisis News Watch says that I'm probably coming into the discussion with more information than you have. You can check out my blog here: My blog

There's not much more to say here, so I'll just let the experts do the talking. Check out these videos before making an ass of yourself:

6
8

Most Helpful Guy

• DonRomeo
    Well done, important subject!

Interestingly, when you say nobody knows who did it, thats actually not quite true. I did my own investigation back in 2012, and identified 24 prime suspects, on the operational and tactical level, of whom 5 appeared to be leaders. I also disgarded many other suspects on the basis that the connections or evidence weren't strong enough, and studied these 24 to gage their level of involvement. Since then I've found another handful of prime suspects.

I will divulge one of those prime suspects here - and it is one of the five Leaders. The reason for divulging one of the core perpetrators of 9/11is the same reason that this is a particularly prescient subject now: This tactical leader is about to be selected for office in Trump's Cabinet.

Obviously, this raises serious issues around future invasions, further rapes of civil liberties, and another false flag operation.

This prime suspect and 9/11 leader, is Rudolph Giuliani.

His appointment would also change the landscape of the potential for justice, which really brings home just how passive the 'truth' movement has been.

Note: The investigator Kevin Ryan, formerly of Underwriter Laboratories, has played a part in my investigation. His prime suspects, which differ slightly from mine but have several overlaps, are identified in his new book, Another Nineteen. Rudolph Giuliani is one of the overlaps from both of our list of prime suspects.

Being aware of what really happened on 9/11, as a result of 9/11, and Why, is an absolute responsibility for current generations - understanding this is worth your time.
    Is this still revelant?
    • You're right! Rudolph Giuliani is a prime suspect. However, my aim in doing this My Take was to just get more people to start thinking outside the box. That's why I didn't point any fingers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Paris13
    Bush and Chenny had an Underhand Hand in it. I have known about Documentation of this Years ago Here, dear. xx
    Is this still revelant?
    • We don't know what Bush knew, but Chaney seems to have been in the loop...

• Paris13

I have read several times, both go hand in hand. xx

• Probably so, but I didn't want to go out on a limb...

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

57
  • TheFlak38
    And for some reason the conspiracists haven't shit their pants and tremble from fear after you exposed the "truth" about 9/11. And no one decided to rat the others so he can get a better treatment/sentence from the government. (and this for the past 15 years) I wonder why. Because this is all BULLSHIT!
    9/11 wasn't an inside job! GET OVER IT! Discussing theories can be cute and fun in your living room with your friends, but online and public you only make a fool of yourself!
    • Tell that to Architects And Engineers For 9/11 Truth, who have actually studied this event. I was doubtful also until the Nano-thermite evidence came out.

• TheFlak38

Those Architecs and Engineers fighting for truth would have been already in jail if they weren't a bunch of conspiracy theorists desperately trying to draw attention. Same with the Zeitgeist students.

• The science doesn't lie...

• SovereignessofVamps
    I wouldn't be surprised at all. I think they say the same about Pearl Harbor?
  • Jager66
    The truth of 9/11 is obviously being hidden. I doubt we will ever get to know who did it or why it happened.
  • JenSCDC
  • TheInvisibleMan
    There is A LOT of evidence, you'd have to be really retarded and brainwashed in order to believe the official story. Of course it was an inside job
  • gobsmacked3
    do bears shit in the woods?
  • MissSakura
    good take
  • bruce3
    thanks for sharing
  • Adigelunar
    god job
  • Anonymous
    the architects were forced by the developer to cheapen the structure, although they were praised for the carbon/fiber cage concept
    anything else is a coverup for this greed which is SOP throughout construction from skyscrapers to cottages
    • Not so. The twin towers were constructed to withstand two 747 plane crashes. That is state of the art building construction.

• Anonymous
    "The fact of the matter is that Nano-thermite was found in the 9/11 wreckage"

Evidence? Proof? Or just assertion?

Citation needed.
    • No! Just a big fat smoking gun...

• Anonymous

So... No evidence, no proof.

Collect your tin foil hat on the right, and please leave reality at your next psychotic break.

• Architects and Engineer For 9/11 Truth claim that they found Nano-thermite in the rubble of the Twin Towers. So you can either believe the volunteer truth sneakers or you can believe the same government lairs who told you that you could keep your doctor if Obamacare got passed. Don't be so gullible...

• Anonymous
    Majority people know it was a false flag operation and even the London tube bombings. Adolf Hitler did the same thing before he declared war when the German parliament building got bombed.