Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy—generally one involving an illegal or harmful act supposedly carried out by government or other powerful actors—without credible evidence.

Here are some conspiracies, events where people conspired and schemed to produce a certain result, that ended up being true.

1. The FBI was Tasked With Destroying the Black Revolutionaries, the Anti-War crowd, and Others.

Most people are aware of the secret program COINTELPRO, but for those who have never heard of it, here it is. To sum it up in the most understandable way, the anti-war activists of the 1960’s, and black revolutionaries were severely harassed, and targeted by the FBI and other entities. Then, the leaders of these movements passed away.

From Martin Luther King Jr., to Malcolm X, shady dealings seem to be behind a lot of tragic things that happened to the people fighting for freedom in that era. King was harassed and followed, his hotel rooms were bugged, people tried to break up his marriage, and agents even tried to get him to commit suicide. This was only revealed because 8 heroic anti-war activists broke into an FBI office in 1971, discovering the documents. If you want to read more on that: https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-burglary-and-cointelpro-how-citizen-action-exposed-fbis-covert-illegal-program-to-crush-dissent/5364987

It’s a fact that the FBI COINTELPRO program was a tool that was used against the activists of that era, from the anti-war activists who would flood university campuses, to the black revolutionaries demanding their right to bear arms such as with the Black Panthers from Oakland.

A lot of strange things happened to these people in the years after COINTELPRO, to make it worse. Black Panther co-founder Huey P. Newton, a prolific figure, was shot and his life was taken in a dangerous area of West Oakland during the peak of the violence in August, 1989.

2. US Military Leaders Planned to Take the Lives of Innocents and Blame Cuba

This is another commonly understood event about the era mentioned above: this is a staple example of a “false flag.”

Operation Northwoods was a plan created and approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US military, and it was a plan to allow terror acts on US soil to drum up support for war against Cuba.

President Kennedy rejected the plan, which would have seen innocent Americans being shot and taken out on the streets, boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba being sunk, and violent terrorism occurring in Miami, Washington, D.C., and more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

3. Hitler Probably Didn’t Die in WWII

Remember that rumor that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler didn’t actually commit suicide in 1945, but he escaped to South America?

Well, some evidence has come forward. There were the FBI documents that illustrate how they believed he was in South America. The document outlines how they believe Hitler escaped by boat and went to Argentina. A book titled “Grey Wolf: The Escape Of Adolf Hitler” purports that Hitler lived in Argentina for 17 years before passing away in 1962.

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

4. The CIA conducted Mind Control Experiments on Americans for Over 20 Years.

From the 1950’s until 1973, and probably beyond that to be realistic, the CIA program MK Ultra took place. They wanted biological and chemical weapons, and they wanted the ability to control the very mind of a human being. Recently a documentary called "The Minds Of Men" was made on this topic. It's a four hour long video:

5. US Military Shot 300 Shells at Northern Vietnamese Torpedo Boats: they Weren’t Even There.

A lot of people know about what happened during the Vietnam War, such as the Gulf of Tonkin incident. The destroyer USS Maddox shot at North Vietnamese Navy torpedo boats, over 300 shells, so then President Lyndon B. Johnson was able to draft a resolution to invade Vietnam.

Only problem is, that’s not what happened.

Just in 2005, a declassified internal National Security Agency study showed that no North Vietnamese naval vessels were present at all. In 1965, President Johnson admitted “For all I know, our Navy was shooting at whales out there.”

A Navy pilot named James Stockdale added: “I had the best seat in the house to watch that event, and our destroyers were just shooting at phantom targets — there were no PT boats there … There was nothing there but black water and American fire power.”

Also i got most of this information from an article on Facebook posted by the page "Anonymous".

Thanks for reading this myTake.

121

Most Helpful Guys

• I had heard about golf of tonkin.
    It's all about power and influencing the masses, it is scary to think what they are doing.
    I seriously wonder about "womens lib"... what an amazing plan it woudl be to slow population growth... was it a plan or just happen? I wonder.

• Humans never landed on the moon! The landing was fake, they actually landed on Mars and now we're sending drones to combat the increasing threat of hot alien babes with 3 boobs.

Join the discussion

119
  • yes certainly some conspiracy theories end up being true but that's probably what 1% of all theories?

but when i think of the 9/11 conspiracy theory it just rings hollow as even in the most depraved acts of FBI, CIA and government shenanigans we've never heard anything so ugly as the indiscreet killing of 1000s of innocent americans

• That rate piss me off about MLK. He's one of my idols, the things he achieved for millions of people in his country and with a strict principle of non-violence. He beat the opposition by forcing them to expose themselves as the vile monsters they were. Amazing.

I don't like Malcolm X. The man was an idiot, and Black Panthers were nothing good. It angers me that he is celebrated, and that the Panthers are celebrated. Malcolm X reversed some of the great progress made by MLK. The irony is that he is celebrated so much by Black Americans today, while they complain about their oppression, well if he hadn't divided the races so much with his them vs. us mentality, condoning violence and leading a militant organisation, then black Americans today probably would be better off as a demographic. If only they had stayed true to MLK's vision and principles. Malcolm X can fuck right off.

MLK though, man I knew the US government didn't want black Americans to be truly free for some reason, while somehow having the audacity to force them to fight in a corrupt, bullshit war started based on a lie and which was a reaction to the extreme paranoia of the delusional US government at the time.. that level of fucking hypocrisy is absolutely inexcusable. "You can't sit next to us on the bus, you can't sit near us in a caff, you are not equal to us you are sub-human, however it's not all bad - you may have the honour to serve your great nation in an unjustifiable war and quite possibly lay down your life for your country. What's that? You don't want to? .. well, it's not a choice. You have to."

Fuck off. Yeah, I knew that the US government didn't want them to be truly free, but I did not realise the FBI had an official objective to sabotage them.

I all ready knew about all the other things. The one about Hitler makes me sick.. the thought that he may well have gotten away. I know about the mysterious German in the lil' village in Argentina, and how people in the community kinda' knew but it wasn't really official it was one of those things that people kinda' knew but didn't really talk about.. and he had a black wife, this mysterious old German dude.. well of course Hitler was Austrian but, he was technically German too, citizen at least.

• I have heard of COINTELPRO, in my opinion they were too soft on revolutionaries in this country, and we should not celebrate MLK he was a socialist and a traitor to the US. No right wing dictator or FBI agency ever murder a hundreth as many people as the communist leaders did.

• 4. Remember the LSD-river in France?

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...-in-CIA-experiment.html

• The title should be:
    Conspiracy theories that might be true!

Majority of these I've searched up, there's no factual proof just theories.

• CONITelpro and MCUltra have absolutely been proven.

• Yea that one has hardly been proven but there is a good bit of evidence that other Nazis could have escaped to South America.

• @Scarecrow13
      Not could have, a lot did. I mean many of the war criminals were sentenced to death after the war by France, England, US and Russia. Nazis weren't stupid and knew what was coming for them.

• I believe most conspiracy theories wouldn't exist if they weren't true to some extent

• #3

Hitler didn't escape the soviets
    How would Hitler even escape? He was in a bunker, there is even documentation of the events before his death. They also have a body so...

• These aren't conspiracy theories these are conspiracy's we knew about these after it happened so nobody was making theories about them.
    And the Hitler thing is a load of crap

• Well if they turned out to be true they weren't theories now were they?

• as for the Hitler one. Farsight. org got remote viewers to look into Hitler and they said he lived after WW2

• Re: #3, no, sorry. Someone with Hitler's ego would rather die than go hide in seclusion.

• best way to hide info is by putting it in plain sight.

• VERY Good take!
    But it shouldn't give credibility to the bullshit on sites like Infowars.

• I think all except the one about Hitler escaping the Soviets are true.

• Hitler one was fascinating.

Cool take

• Interesting my take

• USA has a lot of dark history.

• throw in 9/11, illuminati and a few others that will never officially be admitted but have tons of evidence

• For every conspiracy theory that is true, there are a hundred that are pure garbage.

• The very term conspiracy was put out in order to discredit things that are relevant to truth. If it could be labeled conspiracy theory no one would pay any attention to it and it goes unscathed.