Selena Gomez Takes Full Advantage of the Weekend

LittleSally

They've been photographed outside of a restaurant that's a known paparazzi hot spot. Go figure.

They're allegedly 'together'...but it's so clear they're doing all of this for the media attention and to promote some kind of a business cooperation in the works maybe.

But she's always been known for using people who are of a higher celebrity rank at the time - to stay afloat...because let's face it - she can't sing.

Good luck Selena! But this kinda of behavior won't stay cute forever...even with your baby face.

16
6

Most Helpful Guy

• JuicyBrain
    Why do you care? I don't really know her, I don't care for her, I don't give a shit what she does and yet, I keep seeing her face everywhere for the last couple of days. WHAT'S WITH HER? Stop giving her attention...
    Is this still revelant?
    • It's a 'hot topic'... that's the purpose of it - to be frivolous...

• JuicyBrain

But I don't even understand WHY she is getting attention? Why are those pictures worth mentioning?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cccgala
    Paparazzi can be really sly in keeping us on the lookout for more celebrity controversies.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

515
  • ColinHarvey
    What is she doing this weekend where she's taking advantage of it? Who is that black guy? Should I be taking advantage of my weekend better? Should I get a black guy of my own? Who is Selena Gomez? Is she a lawyer? Does she work an 9-5 so she's free on the weekends?
  • Kapakani
    Selena Gomez who's been hurt by beiber over and over and makes it known see seeks companionship. Is going to seek out the weekend, for publicity?

While I can't rule out these style stunts in the Hollywood lifestyle, I just don't think Selena Gomez would do this.
  • Miyumi
    Lolol his face in the first pic. Just priceless~

but then again paparazzi always take a million pics and pick the one that's the worst.

If she uses him... who knows, time will tell. Guess it's always better than that Hadid chickita.
  • vishna
    Imagine if the Weekend was as good at his craft as his songs would make us believe. The man is a god among us. If Selena is milking his fame and receiving his gift, lord have mercy, the girl is crafty indeed.
  • GarySummer
    So if you disagree with her "using him" for publicity, why did you just write this whole post about it, giving her more publicity for it?
  • Blackwatch8494
    Geez! You really don't like Selena Gomez do you!!! TBH I'd argue that she's a bigger star than the Weeknd!! Just looked on Instagram and Selena has 107 million followers... Weeknd only has 9 million!!
  • altair212
    people who follow this kind of stuff honestly have no life
  • Iraqveteran666
    Why do you hate Selena?
    Personally I dislike most celebrities.
  • Maxemeister
    I have one of the Weeknd's songs and 0 of hers so I guess I gotta side with the Weeknd on this one
  • skeptic002
    do you really believe the media lol ahahahah
    • I believe pictures...

• skeptic002

i see the pictures
      but what the media says is usually a lie

• Phoenix98
    And I should care why?
  • PlacentaSalad
    All I know is that it needs more metal.
  • TheDevilInside
    Are you like... obsessed with Selena or something?
  • LiveFreeorDieHard
    Who cares Selena is freaking hot.
  • Eternallylucky
    Just some guy
  • reixun
    I love the weeknd
  • Nik1hil
    by the way who is that dude
  • MisterSir
    okay, cool
  • zagor
    Who is that guy?
  • SuccessfulHornDog
    What is the question?