If I were American I would be so proud of Obama...and hopefully you - the American people - appreciate him and all he's done for you!
He has a 58% approval rating - which is just nuts! So I guess you really do appreciate him!
When he took office America was in one of the worst crises scine the Great depression - and look at ya now!
- added 13.700 000 jobs to the economy
- lowered the unemployment from 10% to 5% ---can you say steady economy?
- reduced federal budget by two thirds since 2009
- stock market tripled
- saved auto industry: 2015 - highest amount of American cars sold in US history
- doubled the amount of clean energy
- authorized the rade that killed Osama Bin Laden
- encouraged states (18 states successfully) to increase their minimum wage
- fought for the Paris agreement [initiative to reduce global climate change]
- passed the act to hold Wall Street accountable if you guys have another financial chrisis (responsibility - always welcome)
- repealed Don't ask don't tell (which was extremely homophobic)
- supporter for gay marriage