If I were American I would be so proud of Obama...and hopefully you - the American people - appreciate him and all he's done for you!
He has a 58% approval rating - which is just nuts! So I guess you really do appreciate him!
When he took office America was in one of the worst crises scine the Great depression - and look at ya now!
- added 13.700 000 jobs to the economy
- lowered the unemployment from 10% to 5% ---can you say steady economy?
- reduced federal budget by two thirds since 2009
- stock market tripled
- saved auto industry: 2015 - highest amount of American cars sold in US history
- doubled the amount of clean energy
- authorized the rade that killed Osama Bin Laden
- encouraged states (18 states successfully) to increase their minimum wage
- fought for the Paris agreement [initiative to reduce global climate change]
- passed the act to hold Wall Street accountable if you guys have another financial chrisis (responsibility - always welcome)
- repealed Don't ask don't tell (which was extremely homophobic)
- supporter for gay marriage
Most Helpful Opinions
I'm proud of him too:
* He (and Bush) have spent over 5 billions of US taxpayers money to fund coup d'etat in Ukraine, effectively allowing us to return Crimea under our righteous rule; Novorossiya is soon to return to us as well.
* He bombed Middle East so hard, it gave us an opportunity to even somewhat unite (or at least somewhat cooperate) Turkey and Iran.
* He really managed to rebuild our confidence and pride by constantly fearmongering US vassals in Europe how strong and dangerous we are.
* He effectively forced US vassals in Europe to introduce sanctions that backfired terribly against Europe, while giving us a kick to start developing our own shit.
* Under his (and Bush) rule Islamic State was created, which a great training dummy for our military and navy ^_^
* He (and Bush) were very useful in promoting anti-Americanism in Europe.
I gotta miss this monkey, he was awesome. A few more years under his rule and I'm quite positive we'd return Alaska as well... Mmmmm... Alaska...
... unfortunately all true..
Have you seen the women in Alaska. Mooooo!!!
* And, of course, under his rule they gave birth to an awesome brand "Russian Hackers". It's awesome on many levels and for different reasons (would be too long to explain why).
* Under his rule US/EU media really took a serious blow to their credibility, which allowed our news agencies, such as Russia Today, to emerge as an alternative source of actual news with constantly growing viewer's base.
I really hope that one day it'll turn out he was our agent, because he deserves a medal <3
I agree. The democrats used the media as propaganda to skewer the truth and lie.
@Iraqveteran666 well, not only them -- legacy media connected to other parties did it as well. So they aren't "an alternative"; to try to separate them is as pointless as trying to tell apart horse shit, bull shit and human shit -- does it matter at the end?
While Sputnik & Russia Today are *actually* an alternative, which covers pretty much everything, regardless if it's pleasant for us or not. And more and more people turn to it. Considering that US and EU officials try to ban it only stresses it.
And now I'm kinda sad that unless yet another retard will replace Trump, our chance of getting Alaska back home is fading ;(
Maybe if you offered money to buy it back
@Iraqveteran666 actually, it is us who haven't received the payment in full ever since we've sold it, hence why I'd desire to rather have the product back rather than the refund.
Yeah you guys still owe us money for the armsand war materials we sold you in ww1&2.
@Iraqveteran666 nah, it's been repaid fully.
Not a penny.