I share a postcode with a famous person (who I am not naming) and whilst many of you may think that sounds glamorous, I am here to tell you it is NOT!
1. They think they are better than you.
2. They drive like a maniac and nearly run over your pets
3. They get weirdos come looking for their house and they keep mistaking yours for theirs at 2:00 am!
4. When the parcel services also mistake your house for theirs you have to face them when you hand the item in.
5. You have to be careful not to be too loud or they will get mad...
6... even though they throw gigantic parties and play music til 4:30 am
7. They litter the countryside
8. You have to be so careful not to upset them, especially if they command people who could maybe kill you and cover it up.
9. All the other big-wigs in your place are "aware" of them and are more considerate of their needs than yours
10. They pick the best places so you don't want to leave.
So don't go wishing and thinking that it sounds fun, it is not.
1. You get more attention from your friends when you talk about them
2. The OTHER neighbours don't want to upset them so they are quiet for you
3. Everyone loves horror stories about a nut-job, it will bring the community closer.