Ninety-Nine Percent of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says (link, bottom of page)
I've said to a few of you before this (COVID-19) is just a rather bad case of viral pneumonia. To anyone medically trained or even educated about medical issues, that can think for themselves, the similarities are uncanny:
- Asymptomatic carriers and/or few problems - google walking pneumonia
- Severe cases with ARDS - media tries to make this COVID-19 unique - ARDS is telltale of severe pneumonia
- Seniors/health compromised are predominant victims - same with pneumonia
- COVID-19 being parasitic-like is the new thing - well viruses are a sort of parasite so no it's not new.
Places like Italy (the highest seniors population, multiple generations living in one household, limited even nonexistent medical in some areas, cramped living quarters, etc.) & China/Wuhan (poor diet/hygiene/health, limited medical, cramped living quarters, etc) were prime spots for serious communal disease anyway. Only a matter of time.
And in investigative journalism still really existed instead of being limited to 60 Minutes & similar the media would not have been capable of hyping this virus out of proportion. It's hard, after all, to warp facts. Slapped together bits-and-pieces of poorly researched information is far easier to embellish.
There's absolutely NO justifiable reason why the media has had to:
- Show empty grocery store shelves when this started
- Show people fighting over items (e.g. toilet paper) like animals when this started
- Show or mention crowded hospitals as if these facilities do not treat other issues (how many of those patients in a crowded ER room are corona patients & how many more are victims of shootings, attempted suicides, etc.)
- Constantly mention the case & death rate. Every single day it is mentioned. I can't remember such maddening behavior about any yearly flu
All this incites mass hysteria & in that mass hysteria newspapers are flying off the shelves, televised news castings likely have record-setting amounts of viewers, and millions of people are clicking on media websites daily. The media's a business & this makes for a big fat paycheque at the end of the year.
Yes, it's a sort of rant. But I am TIRED of people acting as if this damn thing is the "apocalypse" because they're ignorant & refuse to educate themselves or because they can't think for themselves.
Yes, there will be deaths. People die. It's part & parcel of life. MILLIONS die of the flu yearly. Has anyone of you ever experienced a year with daily updates on cases & death rates of the common flu?
The "apocalypse" will be coming but it won't be the virus.
It'll be the backlash of response. Economic collapse, collapsed hiring markets, collapsed industry markets, collapsed housing markets, bankruptcy, homelessness, etc. - just cause a mortgage, loan or rent is deferred right now doesn't mean you don't pay it - that'd make anyone who can think beyond their own nose go... shit, we're fucked.
Below are some facts that are not surprising to me in the slightest. And this is recounted on other sites if you google it.