Do you think national kick a Ginger day is wrong and that it's a bad holiday it is celebrated on June 20th?

blondfrog

Do you think national kick a Ginger day is wrong and that it's a bad holiday it is celebrated on June 20th?
Yes I celebrate national kick a ginger day its a good holiday and the kicking part makes me feel good I am brunette or blond
Vote A
No I think its wrong because I am a ginger
Vote B
Those kids went too far they punched those gingers too you can only kick them they broke the rules they should go to jail
Vote C
Gingers earn a freckle for every soul they steal
Vote D
Gingers do have souls
Vote E
And after nation kick a ginger day will be national ginger sues you day just like how after Thanksgiving its black Friday
Vote F
There are good gingers out there too and important ones
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion