If actresses traded consensual sex for movie roles with Harvey Weinstein are they really victims or prostitutes?

Anonymous

Victims
Prostitutes
GirlGuy
+1 y
If Harvey Weinstein reads an article I wrote and wants to meet me at 10:00 AM at his office to discuss turning it into a film, that is normal and I could accept. If Harvey Weinstein invites me to Atlantic City to spend the weekend in his hotel room, I would have to politely refuse. If it’s inappropriate for a man to accept the same offer you’re considering, then you can assume you are being invited for sexual purposes and you should refuse.
+1 y
63% say prositutes so...
14
8