Do you think Dr. Phil is biased against men?

I am curious about your opinion on this video, and the argument these two gentlemen make. The theme of the video is popular TV show host Dr. Phil's possible bias in the favour of women.

I think it especially bears mentioning how the audience loudly approves when the father of the girl tells her ex (?) boyfriend he would have killed him if he had found him.

The video:

415

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course he's biased, his audience is mostly women. More than that, the field of psychology is just naturally more apologetic towards women's feelings. I think it's because women tend to experience their feelings a little more strongly than men.

• It sure seems like it. I guess it shouldn’t be surprising that several of his male guests end up “revolting” against him. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15fXhJG7JdM
    However, I don’t think it’s his personal bias. I think he feels pressure to be biased, especially since most of his fans are women.