#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Why are you single for Valentine's day?

Why are you single for Valentine's day??

140384

Most Helpful Guy

• Personal qualities are very important. Think about career objective that can persuade that you are interested in a position. I have Career Objective because of which I am Happy Single and still have my V card. No plans to Mingle in near future. I strongly believe that no one can make us feel happy and loved unless we create the space for it inside by practicing self-love. I love myself and expect same from my future life partner whomsoever she might be. Enjoy Single Life.

portlandbuttonworks.com/.../...9-ht-09-500x500.JPG

cdn.tinybuddha.com/.../Love-yourself-so-much.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 383

• Because I don’t look at “being in a relationship” as a goal. My opinion is most people are in relationships, not for the right reasons.. partly due to experience, partly due to my friends whom are in F’d up relationships, and realizing that it’s better to be single until the right person comes up, and no, most couples can’t say they are with that person simply due to the results

• Girls don't like slightly chubby giants like me, I'm 6ft tall.

I'm not physically attractive enough.

But girls are always suprised when I tell them that I've never been in a relationship, and haven't even been on a date either, and say I seem like a really nice guy (personality wise).

• Cannot find a girl I like, seems the crowd in my particular high school are immature and are less concerned with character and determination than social status in their mates. It would help if I had better conversation skills but I'd still not be attracted to any in my area.

• Hashtag #metoo #woman's year #third wave feminism #false rape accusations #the empowered woman #white knight lynching protection #GYNOCENTRISM #single mother welfare #diversity quota hires #wage gap #traditionalist gynocentrism aanndd... etc. the list goes on...

• I'm not sure if its by choice or not, but I don't really care about V-day this year, and I don't want to be in a relationship with just anyone. Even though I might have a crush, I'm not interested in rushing into anything without considering how they feel or actually knowing who they are.

• Because Valentine's Day has become a commercialized anti-religious "holiday" that I don't want any part of. Saint Valentine's Day is actually a commemoration of the saint who was tortured and martyred for marrying people during a time when Christians were persecuted under Rome. It has nothing to do with getting with a girl and buying her flowers and chocolate.

• Because I've never had a girlfriend... :_( :_(
    Wanted to be financially stable for that to be a viable option (several thousand dollars stored and a decent income), and this is not the current case.

• I spent to much time focusing on my degree, and did very little dating last year. I am starting to regret that, however in the long run my career will take care of me and my future family. All I need now is a good woman, my queen to show herself to me.

• Because I am terrified of getting closer to the girl I like. I was actually rejected by every girl I ever liked (That would be 3 girls... I don't care it's still pretty depressing), and I know if I try to make a move and she won't like it I will be pretty crushed (no pun intended)

• Haha I feel ya bro. All the girls that have ever liked me I’ve never really been attracted to

• I am at a time of life where I cannot support myself emotionally. So somebody else in my life would be a night mare for everyone.

Once this is resolved I will be back in the dating game.

To be fair if most men solves this they wouldn’t need to chase a girl, the girl would chase them

• I'm too busy with work. I recognize that it wouldn't be fair to a prospective romantic interest if all of my time and energy is spent elsewhere, so I remain single. And I actually like being single and being able to focus on myself and the things I'm doing. Eventually, I'll start dating again, but for now, I'm happy as I am.

• Haven't had a girlfriend for little over a solid two years, just way too busy. Building my credit score, making plans to move to another city, working towards getting my car paid off, working towards jumpstarting my automotive career while at the same time trying to get my music career off the ground. Just way too busy getting my life started.

• Because I don’t take the (safe) risks that I recommend to others, even though I know how they would turn out, because if I’m turned down I’m no longer single “by choice” and would feel a small loss of control in my own life because of an insignificant thing that would cause me to overreact like most people when turned down by their crush.

• Because I'm socially suicidal. And I fall for people way to easily. Head over heels for a girl who doesn't have time in her life for a relationship right now. I'm understanding of that and I'm just a friend to her, but I guess I'm still emotionally hung up.

• Because I'm too good for most girls and they get intimidated by me

• Had a rough year and was about to start looking and going out again, but then we got slammed with mandatory overtime at work. Looks like I am going to have to grind it out till work normalizes and I can start looking again.

• Because chicks don't read me.. They think I'm a smooth talker and I do it to all the ladies. So... Due to the fact they have a disease called "assumption-itus"

I remain single and... Will be single for all eternity

• Because i haven't wanted a girlfriend in 2 years and im keeping it that way. You bitches are crazy and def dont deserve a holiday. Yeah ik... Its not a "female" only holiday but cmon... isn't it? Yeah... Fk v day lol. Its a joke holiday and just another way the government keeps the mass busy with stupid mindless things so they can profit off of it and keep us less focused on the REAL shit happeneing.

• Way to stereotype over 3 billion people.

• Here I thought I was a kid... you’re cursing at a child? GASP.

• Wow IMike you hate all girls cus they are bitches yet you act like one lmfao

• Last October my ex cheated on me. When I found out, I told her to go home (at 4am)... She cried as she left and that was it

• She left me for her ex.

Ahhh, i cry inside.

I don't by the way. They are so meant to be:) happy i could help them realise that:)

• I'm not really looking to commit. Also, I am shy. Most women want a) commitment, and b) extraversion (or rather: it is necessary for a guy to take the initiative if he wants more than a date every five years).

• I don't feel like dating. I'm enjoying my time being single and having all the time for myself. Maybe after I finish college, if I find someone, I'll start dating. :)

• Because I choose to be. Happiness isn't dependant on others, it comes from within

• Have never had it as a day that I really celebrate. Doesn't need a day like this to show feelings when I have 364 other days to be spontaneous and impulsive on with love.

• Well I mean I *Could* be with somebody but I'm not going to force my self into a relationship over an artificial holiday.

• I don't know why , maybe im looking for true love or someone I feel that he will be like me , or someone he will make me smile from my heart, I will take a long time but I will find what I want

• I'm not single, so I won't have that luxury. If I was, Valentine's day is perfect for picking up thots from the club/bars.

• Same reason I'm single every other day of the year. Just because it's valentines day doesn't mean I should be even more likely to be in a relationship.

• Shy and suffer from social anxiety. Plus it's hard to ask for affection.

The whole dating and going to a restaurant style doesn't work so well.

I just want to stay home and cuddle on Valentine's Day.

• I just am, Noone likes me, and I have to accept that

• Show more from Guys
    353

What Girls Said 139

• I'm not interested in dating people I don't like. I've had plenty of opportunities to date a male that likes me, but I'll never date anyone who likes me but I don't like them back. It feels... bad? It hurts me more than it would hurt them. The only person I would actually consider dating is currently *not* single. I'll probably never tell em anyway :) They're my best friend, I'll support their relationship all the way

• Because I broke up with my boyfriend after 7 years because he verbally abused me and threatened me. Then, he slept with my best friend 7 days after I broke up with him... and this girl was someone I lived with, and worked with. Sooo my life is pretty much a bad fairytale haha. I’m ok with it though, because now I know who my real friends are and got rid of negative people in my life. Ben and jerrry will accompany me this Valentine’s Day :) 🍦

• Because getting a boyfriend just to not be alone on a holiday is petty, childish, and stupid. Finding a SO shouldn't be motivated by loneliness.

• cause am proudly part of the #ForeverAlone crew. :/
    https://m.popkey.co/e82b30/ga30J_s-200x150.gif

• Because I can’t remember the last time I left the house by choice? 😂 So basically too antisocial for that shit 😊 and ya know, valentines chocolate sales

• Choose to be alone, Valentine's day for my part is my special spa day where I just enjoy myself and do whatever I want to do. If I choose to invite someone to come along they sure are pretty special

• Because i told the guy i LIKE. The exact same guy who ASKED ME OUT. That im a bit preoccupied with schll and work. An that i have trust issues because of my ex. Ik i suck :(

• Because my ex of 4 years decided to get into drugs and drinking which also led him to cheat at a party bc he can't control himself so I dumbed his ass 😊

• I slapped really hard a friend of mine in the face for making a really stupid joke and my boyfriend thought I was not feminine enough, and he just took off right after.

• Because I'll be learning to love myself before anyone else so I can become a better person.

• I don't know if I'm ready to date
    the one person that may have been my valentine I don't like that way
    i guess either nobody likes me or they are too scared
    aaand im not making the mistake of making the first move again

• Smh I'm ugly and the guy I like, I'm pretty sure, isn't interested in Asian girls or just isn't interested in a relationship

• Because I’m in a foreign country, the person I like is older, might be not interested in me and my unnatural family member

• Mostly cause my standards are too high. I wouldn't be caught dead with some of the guys who have expressed interest in me.

• Why only Valentine's day?
    How about we look at the big picture, and ask why we are alone for all the other 364 days of the year?

• Because there's no one. No one that at least put effort into knowing me. Cuz this generation is full of guarded hearts

• Because I haven’t found the right guy yet and I don’t wanna be in a relationship with some random dude just so that i could say im dating someone.

• Because I don’t want to be tied down. I like being single do what I want when I want.

Mostly I just don’t feel the need for a partner. Beside the guys I like in the past just viewed me as “one of the guys.”

• The guys I’m interested in are not interested in me. Also, I can never tell if a guy likes me or is just being nice.

• Same! Like are you being friendly or do you like me?

• Funny, I've gotten that from women before. A couple of them (at work) actually went out of their way to bring up their husband, apparently thinking I was hitting on them. Which was definitely not the case.

• So how can we KNOW when a guy is actually hitting on us and not just being friendly?

• Truth is my parents prefer it. Plus I've had to turn down people. They probs hate me now. :/ next year...

• I don’t go out of my way to meet new people and they don’t go out of their ways to meet me

• Because my crush is too much of an oblivious goofball 😒. That, and he already knows I like him... So much for that lol. And Valentine's Day is literally tomorrow... FML 😑

• Because a bastard took advantage of me and left me.. That's why

• Well, I just got rejected in the worse way possible.

• Cause that means I would have to entertain the idea of being social for once

• Because, I don't have a significant other.

Why do I not have a significant other?

Because, I haven't fallen in love with someone yet.

• cause ur always questioning ur own questions instead of actioning

• u mean u dont want a relationship u dont get to choose wen u fall in love

• Oops. 😅😅😅 Yeah, don't want a relationship.
      😂😂

• Broke up with my ex boyfriend a couple of weeks ago coz we were way too different so now I’m rocking the single life again 😎 woo!

• Because the calendar doesn't change the fact I currently have no interest in being in a relationship.

• Because of the liars and cheaters out there.. also because i have very high standards haven't found anyone.

• It's stupid to find a relationship just so you could say you're not single on valentine.

• Show more from Girls
    109

Valentines Day