Do you sit on other guys' lap if you are married?

Let's just say in a social setting, you are mingling with other guys at a party. I was recently at a golf tournament with my wife, and she was sitting on a guy's lap to pose for a picture. The space was very limited, and it was hard to get everyone on the picture. She did got off him when another... Show More

Spoke with wifey about this tonight, and it didn't go too well. She said I need to give her some space, and tell me not to be possessive...

How come there's no response from guys, is this forum mainly for girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally the answer to your main question would be a big no. You don't sit on a guys lap if you are married. Sitting on a guys lap is a major flirting move and would be a pretty big come on. But in the situation you've described it sounds acceptable. I would look at how her body language and behavour towards him was while she was sitting on his lap. Were they looking each other in the eye? Paying each other attention? Or sort of looking away and facing away from each other as if a little uncomfortable with the physical closeness? That's the key question you want to ask...

• Let me try to be non-bias, I remembered she was sitting side way on him, and he had his hands around her waist area. They were talking with the group, so the conversation weren't just between the two of them.

I don't feel she's uncomfortable with the physical closeness, or why else would she sitting on his lap after the picture posting. I don't see obvious signs of flirting, such as hitting him or kinky things she does to me.