How to break my girlfriend heart?

Im tired of being in a relationship, and my girlfriend is completely oblivious to the fact that im cheating on her. I've tried making it obvious so she would brake up with me, but its too late. And I now want to know, whats the most messed up and fun way to break her heart?

2214

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why you want to use the "hurting" strategy but hey if you're miserable in the relationship, that you , not her! She might be one of those women who live in a bubble idiolizing the love they have for idiots like you so I suggest this. Simply talk to her and grow a pair and tell her straight out-"honey I'm miserable in this relationship, so I'll go my way and try to reach what I was born to do which is.. to be happy. You're a sweet woman but I have other needs, I appreciate the time you've given me but I'll go now". Simple!!! She'll be in pain but she will know the real reasons and she won't hate the rest of me. Do her that favor!

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to get her to break up with you. If the girl does the breaking up, they are a LOT less likely to make a false rape accusation. The key is to get her to think it's her idea.

Start acting like a total beta simp. Ask her about her feelings and Shit. If she seems out of sorts, ask what's wrong. Do nice things for her. Treat her like a princess.

Basically do everything that you've been told to do your entire life. It's all bullshit and will dry a pussy up faster than introducing a wet cloth to total vacuum (the water boils off instantly, in case you aren't much for science).

She'll lose interest right quick and start looking for someone that gives her the 'gina tingles. As soon as she finds him, you're off the hook because she'll break things off.

As satisfying as it is to dump a chick sometimes, it's always better to let them do the breaking up. If you dump her, chances are good she'll seek revenge by destroying your property or filing a false rape accusation against you, or just making the accusation to some scumbag white knights who will look to sort you out.

What Girls Said 21

• You obviously need to grown up and think of the effect you may have on her in the long run. You need to think that you screwing with her mind may cause her trouble in trusting somebody for years to come and may lead to depression which God forbid can lead to other complications like suicidal thought or self hate. Your obviously not a man yet but you need to do right by her and yourself. You need to let her go without tearing her into shreds. Grow some balls, do it properly and grow the fuck up. Cause if somebody did that to my daughter or son I would personally make there life a living hell

• that's fu**ed up as hell >:(
    why don't you simply tell hr its over instead of trying to hurt her... what's wrong with you?
    i hope she finds much better than you
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53245682.jpg

• aren't you just the sweetest thing. I bet the girls just fall all over themselves to be with you. If they are insane...

• Under 18. No surprise there.

• Aren't you a sweetheart?

• Omg break up with her and quit being a coward, cheating is way worse and your being a horrible person

• That made me laugh so hard, seriously.

You better grow up and get a life first.

Good luck, kid.

• Just break up with her. A break up is enough to break someone's heart. You don't need to go out of your way to be cruel to her. Just end it for both your sakes.

• Get some balls and not some nuts hanging there waiting for Christmas! Wanting to break a girls heart... get a life!

• You're so mean.

• Break up with her. After that just stay away from girls until you grow up.

• Your such an ass a deserves to be with no one

• Dude grow some huevos and break it off.

• Just be urself.. A jacka**.

• Call her friend hot. Lose interest in her. act busy. be careless

• SCREW YOU. I. HOPE THE BITCH YOU ARE CHEATING ON HER WITH GIVES YOU THE ITCHIES. BECAUSE THIS IS TERRIBLE AND YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR WANTING TO BREAK HER.

• Breaking someone's heart should never be something you consider 'fun.' Just remember, karma can be nasty.

• Why do you want to hurt her ? You're being an asshole but at least she gets rid of a cheater.
    Just tell her you haven't been honest with her and that you've cheated and want to break up with her coz you obviously don't love or care for her so I don't understand why you made her your girlfriend in first place but whatever that already should break her heart.

• Dude, she's your own imaginary girlfriend, think of your own imaginary ways to break up with her.
    Maybe walk past her hand in hand with your imaginary side chick.

• Tell her u love her, then tell her u dont

• You're such a troll. Get a life

What Guys Said 13

• What's wrong with you? That's plain sadistic. How about just breaking it off clean?

I've done the opposite before. I didn't want to break a girl's heart so I just started acting like a slob and doing whatever I wanted until she broke up with me to save her the heart ache.

• Don't be so passive aggressive, grow some balls and just break up with her

• You sound like a prick lol. I'd love to get you with a right hook right now OP.

• Have you tried, you know, breaking up with her?

• That's so rude, u have used her and now want another girl. Hookup culture. Boooooh

• This feel like an attempt to troll.

• When you get your heart broken I hope you are alone without anyone to help you. You're sick.

• How about you grow up and express your feelings in a mature way. You're such an asshole

• Start to ignore her.

• You deserve better, sorry your girlfriend is is so stupid.

• 3/8 bait, this one isn't so good.

• Cmon man how can you look in her eyes while you're cheating her. She innocent at this stage and you aren't. Man up and confess. This is fucked up, karma will get you back at the worst time for you. Im so sorry for you in advance

• i spy with my little eye, a troll