Do you feel bad about cheating?

I cheat all the time on any girl who I date even if I really like them or have fallen in love with them. I don't feel bad about it at all and don't even think it's a big deal. I always assure them that I never would cheat though. Do some people feel bad about cheating or have their conscience tug... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude. Seriously? How does it not affect your conscience at all? I would NEVER cheat on my girlfriend. That is so absolutely low! It's betraying their trust, they want you to be a strong, supportive figure in their life, but how can you be that when you're off getting tail behind their bac? I think you need to take a step back and really do something man.

• I really do want to feel bad about it. I treat my girlfriends very well and I am always there for them no matter what. It's not like I would choose seeing someone else over them but if my girlfriend was busy and another girl called I would have no problem going and having her. I just can't seem to make myself see sex as something that I shouldn't be having outside of relationships. It basically feels the same to me as watching TV without your girlfriend would to you. It's just feels like an activity.

• Show Older
    • I don't think it's just an activity. What happens if you make a MISTAKE an accident happens? The other girl gets pregnant or you contract a disease? Sorry, I"m in a bad mood right now, I might have an STD because my guy slept with a girl who slept with 100+ guys, he thinks he's clean but we'll see because I got tested and it looks like I do, and he's the only one I've been with... so his mistake will cause me pain. Maybe that will help you out, probably not. Sorry I'm venting here...bad moo

• If I could click the 'up' arrow on this answer about 9823749873234 more times, I would. It explains exactly what I was thinking!