Girls: Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend? What made you do it?

1) Were you in love with you boyfriend?

2) Did you have feelings for the new guy?

3) Did the new guy know you were in a relationship?

4) Did you ever do it again?

5) Did you ever tell your boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in my first serious relationship with a guy three years older than me when I first went away to college. I was all the way in the Arizona and he was in Connecticut. The long distance relationship was hard. It made me paranoid and jealous because he has cheated on me before I left for school so I thought why would I even trust him. I didn't know what I wanted but I was starting to become attracted to one of my neighbors in my apartment building. I loved my boyfriend at the time but I knew I wasn't going to marry him. I kept our relationship going. But I was seeing my neighbor at parties and he was always coming over to hang out. I really liked the way he treated me. My own boyfriend didn't treat me so nicely and offered to do nice things for me. My neighbor knew I had a boyfriend so he never acted on his feelings. I was the first. I told him I really liked him and wanted to see how things went. We hooked up off and on and it turned out to be awkward. So we just ended up staying friends. I wouldn't ever cheat again because I didn't like the way I felt afterward. And it's something I don't want done to me. I never told my boyfriend but a couple years after we broke up we ran into each other and I told him to just make him angry. But he was doing it to me all long too. It was the only time and haven't since. Haven't even considered cheating on my fiance now.

• Hey does your fiance knows about your cheating record? I hope you didn't keep that from him!

• I see you've thought it through a lot. You say it became awkward with the guy. Can you explain?

What Girls Said 50

• Ive never cheated and I've never been cheated on. Both my ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend were in love with me and were committed, so I never suspected anything either.

• ...never been cheated on that you know of...

• no, I know, they were both totally in love. I'm sure.

• Yes I cheat on my husband all the time Because I haven't had sex with my husband in over two years and Yes I love him been married almost 6 years. Have I had feeling for the other no I never have and Yes the other guys knew I was married it was always. Fwb relationships would I do it again Yes I got plans tomorrow to hook you and yes my husband knows about every time it was his idea because he can't get it up I'm 24 my husband is 54 and my husband knows I'm not going to be happy with not getting sex

• oh if he knows then to me that is not cheating!

• well I guess you got a point there its just I feel it is because of my catholic up bring it is cheating.

• i see what you mean but in the very definition of the word "cheating" there's the implied notion of breaking some set of rules.. but the rules have been clearly laid out between you two and you have every right to go and fulfill your needs... so go on and get it on girl! ;)

• No. I have never done that.

Simply because I know what it feels like to be cheated on, and I would never do that to someone I love.

• 1) yes

2) no

3) no

4) NEVER

5) yes... I told him then we broke up but I loved him so much I was scared

• I cheated on my second boyfriend and no I was not in love with my boyfriend. The second one was suppose to be just a casual fling, it started right after me and my first boyfriend of five years broke up, and he knew this. I flat out told him I was cheating on him and that is when the second one wanted to break up, yes I had genuine feelings for the guy I was cheating with and I told him about my boyfriend. So when me and my boyfriend split up me and the guy I cheated with stopped sleeping together, remained friends for over a year, and in that year I did not date. My feelings for him never left, I just wanted to be absolutely sure we could get through the baggage together. We are still together, and I have not cheated again.

More from Girls
45

What Guys Said 10

• Wow this is really depressing

• Stupid people tend to cheat more

• Lmao pretty much all woman who say they haven't are liars or just incredibly young. I can seriously name maybe BIG maybe 5 girls max who range from decent in looks to really pretty who have never cheated. Prolly less than that. I can name mass guys, you woman are spoiled rotten from the get go (On average their are some exceptions) and that's proven to develop narcissism and all kinda other self-centered shit. Guys grow up not being called prince's being spoiled we play with like action figures that actually have morales behind them other than image. Where as girls are literally brainwashed from a young age by playing with barbie dolls and shit like that. Just making them completley obsess over their image in an unpractical unhealthy way. So many woman these days literally can't accomplish anything without their looks. Foreal, you all have beauty pagents where 3 year olds dress up like sluts and wear mass make-up and shit and these insane woman think thats cute haha.

Lets not forget all this online dating going on right now either! Any half decent woman can get on tinder and hand pick just about any dude and hook up at a drop of the hat. Dudes have to go threw soooo much more effort because how narcacistic spoiled and picky these woman become from all these things. They dont appriciate a good mans effort anymore. Its also why these girls think their shit doesn't stink when they really aren't hott stuff like they think so they only try to mess with these super good looking or rich guys who end up being complete fuck boys and seriously see them as a peice of meat and end up cheating on them and treating them like shit. Usually when a girls crying about some shit like that that is why. Sorry but its true on average men cheat WAY less you just hear about it more because girls these days look for men for materialistic things and popularity and end up with the bad ones.

Relationships in this generation have gone to shit. If i ever wanted to talk to my parents for advice they would have no idea how to relate. Because shit wasent half as rachet as it is now. Thats also why the good dudes like me experience this type of shit and just give up on woman and just hook up whenever is clever because you cannot trust these woman AT ALL these days.

• Well that confirmed a lot.

I won't get married. And I will use a surrogate mother to obtain my children.

• Dude, I feel the same as you. I read this and my heart felt like it got stomped by 100 elephants. All those dreams of getting married, having that loving wife and that great kid, all shattered.
      I haven't felt this disappointed in a long time :(

• To the females who claim men cheat just as much as women if not more, you're so full of sh*t its coming out your ears. Women can get laid whenever they want, and are better at lying to boot. Women will cheat and everyone will blame the boyfriend/husband for it. If HE cheats, its also his fault. To the guys: dont believe what these women tell you. Dont believe any online surveys, or what some chick tells you in person. If a woman thinks/knows she can get away with it, she WILL cheat. Simply for the sake of experiencing new c*ck, getting off, or some other reason she will rationalize into it being YOUR fault. She'll go to the club, suck some guy off in the VIP, kiss some other dude at the bar, then leave with another guy and f*ck him, then tell the boyfriend/husband she slept at her girlfriends house. And if dude has two brain cells to rub together he'll find out, and when he confronts her guess what... its HIS fault. The female response query to the above question validates it.

• This doesn't really answer any of OP's questions.

Do you believe every single woman cheats?

• @MaskedSanity I agree 100% with him almost every grown decent looking woman from our generation of young adults has cheated. I have a decent amount of friends guys and girls from all classes of wealth and im telling you straight up, I can name maybe 5 girls max who are half decent looking (not even being picky) who haven't cheated in their lives. I can name so many guys i know for a fact who haven't cheated.

• @MaskedSanity And i dont blame him at all if he sworn off dating ill date but best believe ill never have genuine real feelings for a girl again and take it too the next lvl. You gotta protect your heart and this day and age thats the only way you can as a male. I will prolly never get married because most these woman just marry someone use them for their money and cheat. Id rather keep my money and just do what i want and not get cheated on left and right. Kids the same way it would be cool to have a kid but bringing a kid into this world as fucked up as it is and where its going and trying to raise it with one these women, im goood. Id end up a single father because soon as i caught her up in some shit itd be over.

More from Guys
5