Girls: Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend? What made you do it?
1) Were you in love with you boyfriend? 2) Did you have feelings for the new guy? 3) Did the new guy know you were in a relationship? 4) Did you... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
I was in my first serious relationship with a guy three years older than me when I first went away to college. I was all the way in the Arizona and he was in Connecticut. The long distance relationship was hard. It made me paranoid and jealous because he has cheated on me before I left for school so I thought why would I even trust him. I didn't know what I wanted but I was starting to become attracted to one of my neighbors in my apartment building. I loved my boyfriend at the time but I knew I wasn't going to marry him. I kept our relationship going. But I was seeing my neighbor at parties and he was always coming over to hang out. I really liked the way he treated me. My own boyfriend didn't treat me so nicely and offered to do nice things for me. My neighbor knew I had a boyfriend so he never acted on his feelings. I was the first. I told him I really liked him and wanted to see how things went. We hooked up off and on and it turned out to be awkward. So we just ended up staying friends. I wouldn't ever cheat again because I didn't like the way I felt afterward. And it's something I don't want done to me. I never told my boyfriend but a couple years after we broke up we ran into each other and I told him to just make him angry. But he was doing it to me all long too. It was the only time and haven't since. Haven't even considered cheating on my fiance now.
What Girls Said 48
no I've never cheated on a bf.
No, I never have personally because I love my boyfriend with all my heart and soul and would never do anything to hurt him. If I ever did, I would be honest and fess up. If I did it once, I would never do it again because I would break up with the person I cheated on because they deserve better.
No, never cheated, so N/A to all applicable questions :)
i "cheated" when we were long distance for a year and hadn't seen each other. he was seeing other people and so was i.. we were supposedly in an open relationship, but to me it felt like cheating.
absolutely. no one has ever felt right but him.
I thought I did until I had my boyfriend in my arms again.
nope. and never will
oh yes. I am completely honest 100%
1) no. 2)no. 3) yes. 4) yes 5) no.
What made me do it… well, first off I owed my FWB, nd I wanted to show him what I had learned since the last time I saw him. 2nd, my boyfriend was begining to get lazy in bed. And 3rd, my boyfriend was starting to become a total ass.
Interestingly enough, I got "3 chances to cheat. The 3rd time, I'm gone for good" I was up to chance 2, but he never found out about tw other 4 :D
never cheated on my ex..
Yes I cheat on my husband all the time Because I haven't had sex with my husband in over two years and Yes I love him been married almost 6 years. Have I had feeling for the other no I never have and Yes the other guys knew I was married it was always. Fwb relationships would I do it again Yes I got plans tomorrow to hook you and yes my husband knows about every time it was his idea because he can't get it up I'm 24 my husband is 54 and my husband knows I'm not going to be happy with not getting sex
Have I ever cheated? (I define cheating as intercourse or oral sex; as such, hugging and kissing or copping a feel are not cheating.) And the answer is yes. Once. Spring break, freshman year of college; boyfriend didn't go with us, and well, I met a hot guy and we ended up in my motel room together.
1) Were you in love with you boyfriend? Not 'true love" but I did like him a lot. 2) Did you have feelings for the new guy? Nope. Just the mental rush of doing something that was forbidden. 3) Did the new guy know you were in a relationship? Nope, it wasn't a topic of discussion. 4) Did you ever do it again? Nope, we both got what we wanted, never even made an effort of get his contact info. 5) Did you ever tell your boyfriend? Nope, didn't see how it would be much benefit in telling him about a one-time thing.
For those who define "cheating" more broadly, I have "cheated" a couple more times; things like truth or dare games (had to kiss a boy), or being somewhat intoxicated at a party and making out with some hot guy. But all that sort of behavior ended by the time I got out of college.
yes I was, I just wanted more sex
well.. feeling not loved or not love the person is the most usual but.. can be a lack of communication for being both fine in the relation...
5) yes... I told him then we broke up but I loved him so much I was scared
I cheated on my second boyfriend and no I was not in love with my boyfriend. The second one was suppose to be just a casual fling, it started right after me and my first boyfriend of five years broke up, and he knew this. I flat out told him I was cheating on him and that is when the second one wanted to break up, yes I had genuine feelings for the guy I was cheating with and I told him about my boyfriend. So when me and my boyfriend split up me and the guy I cheated with stopped sleeping together, remained friends for over a year, and in that year I did not date. My feelings for him never left, I just wanted to be absolutely sure we could get through the baggage together. We are still together, and I have not cheated again.
2. not at all, didn't know him
5. yes, he was upset, but the only reason it happened was because I was angry at him, and spiteful.
that was two years ago, and I totally regret it. we broke up 6 months later. I have a new boyfriend and I will never cheat on him or anyone else again. promise ! :)
3. one of them did
5. hahahaha nope. f***er should have never cheated on me in the first place... because I would have never done it then..
Ive never cheated and I've never been cheated on. Both my ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend were in love with me and were committed, so I never suspected anything either.
yes I cheated once just before I got married ..I was testing myself and my commitment to my other relationship as he was ten years older than me at time ...I felt guilty I told him he didn't believe me ..he just laughed in my face as he just thought I was making it up..so much for being honest ..I ended up marrying my guy and five years later we had two kids he left me for an affair so well ..I got my karma back
2) kind of, I had a lot more history with the "new" guy...it was kind of returning to an old fling.
3) I think he knew, idk.
4) No, I broke off the relationship as soon as it happened.
I only did once, but the relationship was pretty much over by the time I cheated anyway-- we had gone out for only a couple weeks before I left for college, and the long distance was not working.
I'm in another long-distance relationship now where I am tempted to cheat on my boyfriend, but I don't think I could ever go through with it (see my most recent question for a better explanation of that haha).
4) noo way
the reason I did it was to get back at my boyfriend, becuase he slept with his ex 4 weeks into our relationship. x
i sexted another boy.
4.)no I wish I never had even startd
5.) he found out himself wich is way worse in my opinion
I about cheated on my boyfriend but I ended up breaking up with him because he started being way over protective. So now I have a new better bf
1) yes I was in love with him and still am
2) no he was just there.
my boyfriend and I are long distance and I hadn't seen him in like for ever :( I will never do it again
lol I have never cheated on my ex before and he hasn't on me
yeah I have . it was my boyfriend for like 2 years and out of no where I started tlk to some other guy . and outta no where her kissed me . and I pulled away but the second time I didn't . I told him and he told me he knew and he forgave me. but I wouldn't do it again. it felt really awful and guilty . and then I happened to me with another boyfriend and it hurt.
1: I was inlove with my boyfriend.
2: yes I did, only because we were such good friends and had a strong connection.
3:Yeah he sorta knew but he really could have cared less. But after me and the new guy got into a fight he brought it up .
4: no I never did it again because I loved my boyfriend. && I just didn't feel like it was right.
5: Yes I told him because I felt like he need to know. It was not like I had the intentions of being with this new guy but I had liked him for so long. My boyfriend was very understand and said that it would take a while for him to trust me again. But he said that he loved me for my brokenness and every flaw I had
1) Were you in love with you boyfriend?no
2) Did you have feelings for the new guy?no
3) Did the new guy know you were in a relationship?no
4) Did you ever do it again?=
5) Did you ever tell your boyfriend?no
No. I have never done that.
Simply because I know what it feels like to be cheated on, and I would never do that to someone I love.
I kissed another guy while I was with my last boyfriend once. Me and my ex were constantly arguing and I never felt appreciated. This other guy was a friend of mine for a long time who had been trying to get with me for years. I didn't have any feelings for him, but I wanted to feel wanted and I also felt like I should throw the guy a bone after all those years. The kiss was disgusting and it didn't mean anything to me. But it was still a bad decision and I don't see myself ever doing it again.
Yes and no. By my definition of cheating I have, as I have had a few "relationships" online while in a relationship and since I would consider that cheating if someone were to do it to me I will say yes.
1.) I loved him but wasn't in love with him.
2.) Yes, but not serious ones.
5.) No, and I doubt I ever will.
1. um... maybe?
2. um, no
3. um, no
4. um, no
5. um, yes. It wasn't really cheating, I knew the 2nd guy liked me but I knew him from work for a long time and it seemed we were just going out to a dinner and movie as friends but I'm SURE he wanted more but it was awkward and I canceled the date early. We didn't do much besides eat and then returned the movie tickets because I told him I had too much to do at home. Also he never knew I was engaged, but he liked me for a long time and he was so nice when he asked me out to a movie and dinner that I couldn't say no. I told my fiance later and he said "do you want to hurt me or something?" and I was like" NOOOO" hahah But I've been married over a year now so it was a while ago
I let aguy I didn't know watch me masturbate over MSN .
1)Yes he was away at the time and I was really missing him
2) no I just wanted attention
3) yes I was arguing with him at first
4)no way I would never do it again I wish I never did it in the first place.
5)Yes, he was upset but we moved on and are still together.
- Show More
What Guys Said 6
Stupid people tend to cheat more
So my ex did this to me. I have never cheated:
2. I found out from him she told him she loved him after 2 weeks of knowing each other.
3. No he didn't. I didn't know about him either until we talked.
4. She cheated twice. We're obviously not together anymore.
5. First time no. Second, she put me on the phone with the new guy.
Jesus is it that hard to keep your legs closed!? Or break up with the boyfriend which by the way we will find out. Girls like this are the reason there are so many serial killers. Better believe when I found out the other guy better move to china cause he's going to die other wise
wow so many cheating girls in the replies. you're all whores
Man there are a lot of sluts on this site. I'm totally serious when I say this
Adulterous women should be stoned to death. Sluts aren't people
This question is seemingly proof most women are sluts