Should I text him, or let him text me???

Ok so I have been texting back and forth with a guy that I really like, well when we first started texting we would text for hours (this went on for two weeks every night) we both admitted that we liked each other a lot more then just friends. Then one night he just stopped texting, then started texting again 4 days later and said his phone had gotten shut off, again he said that he liked me more then a friend. But now he barely texts me anymore. So my question is what should I do, should I text him (it seems like I'm the one that always starts), or if I should just wait and let him text when he wants too. I really miss talking to him, but I don't want to seem obsessive or too clingy.

Also does this mean he's not that into me anymore or what?

I'm so confused

Guys what should I do?

what would you like a girl to do?

Girls what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ive been in the same situation!

I last about two or three days, then give in to text him, its always me that initiates it aswell, but he does reply every time which is good I suppose.

If he is not replying... don't bother! Text him just something random... if he doesn't reply, then don't text him again! if you keep texting him, it will look desperate especially if he is not replying,

He will hopefully realise soon that he does want to be in contact with you, maybe he got a little scared? xx