Why are men such cowards regarding breaking up?

Why do men become such cowards about breaking up? Do they really think treating someone poorly or ignoring them is the best option? You only lead the... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because many are expecting drama that may or may not happen and they may or may not be prepared for.

Now, if it's not working, and it's really unhealthy and can't be resolved, then I'd break up with the woman. Now, how I'd do it would depend on how concerned I am about her reactions. If she's becoming creepy, then I'd have to handle it differently; though I think it'd be done in most cases in private, in person, and not over text. That's just not cool. There are certain circumstances where you delay it; sometimes it has to do with decency and tact.

"Oh, your mom and dad died in a horrible way, and you JUST found out? Speaking of not seeing loved ones for a while..."