My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend?

...but had sex with me.

ok well me and my ex were dating for 17months and we were each others first loves. I loved him more than anything in the world. But he always accused me of cheating with this guy that was JUST MY FRIEND! I did lay on a couch with him tho and I did make out with him once but me and my ex were on a break up at the time I never cheated on my ex never and I know he never cheated on me.

one day he stressed me out so much telling me to choose between him or my friend I said I would choose him anytime he needed me but then he said that I could never talk to my fiend again I was sick of argueing with him and feeling controled I wanted to live so I broke up with him.

after the break up I felt like shit I felt I made the biggest mistake of my life! I was so heartbroken I cried myself to sleep everynight he started hanging out with this new girl that was one of my friends he always met her outside her class and they were flirting none stop infront of me like a day after we break up.

then I find out he asks her on a date a week after we break up and they got o the movie and make out. she tells me that he just needed a friend.

then 2 weeks after we break up he says he's sorry and she could never make him feel the way that I made him feel and that he would never break my heart again! it took a lot but since I still loved him I forgave him everything was going great! I was so happy then he starts crying and says he's confused and crazy! he says that he should have never hurt the girls feelings and so he gets up and leaves and dosnt even say goodbye. so I'm sitting there wondering if I'm dating him or what the hell just happened then I find out he went over to her house after he left mine,

he starts dating her a month after we break up and all this then he starts sending me text saying that he thinks he rushed the relationship and he's afraid of me getting a new boyfriend.

then he asks me if I want to see his new car. I wasn't doing anything so I said ok, then he grabs my face and I ask him what's he doing and he says he doesn't know and we start making out and start having sex in the back seat of his car all day.

he never cheated on me when we were dating and he didn't seem to care that he had cheated on his new girlfriend, he says that his new girlfriend doesn't want to have sex with him for a long time because all her other boyfriends just used her for sex so she doesn't want that to happen to her again.. I feel used and I don't know what to do like we had something special when we were dating and now he's changed soo much like I can't believe he cheated on her. he always told me that he never seen the point in cheating when we dated,

what should I do?

well I told my ex that I said some things to my friends about what happened that he cheated and I told him to tell his girlfriend before someone else does and so I get a fb msg from her say that I'm a liar and I'm making this all up.
ok so he broke up with his girlfriend and he's saying that he likes me and misses me but he's already done this to me b4 its hard to believe anything he says we hangout and talk and its great we still have sex tho. and I'm so scared of loving him again
i am major depressed. I have lost over 40pounds since this has all started. I can't eat I'm stressed from family and work and I'm only effin 16 its nuts!. I need help like I want to get him outta my life I just can't do it I've tried everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a complete waste of your time... you're young and there are plenty more better fishes in the sea. Don't stress yourself over one dude, it's so not worth your time.

What Guys Said 16

• sounds to me like he's using you as a crutch. he's a teenager and has no idea what the hell he wants. if he's just gonna run back and forth to you at his own leasure, he doesn't value you like you do him. don't settle for that sh*t. and the fact that he was coming to you for sex when his other girl wouldnt, is extremely low of him. if I were you I would break it off entirely. stop sleeping with him 1st of all. don't give him the time of day. blow him off, make him feel like sh*t because it sounds like that's exactly what he is. make him understand that you are far more important than he is and you by no means need him in your life. it will hurt, that's for sure, but your still young and you sound like a sweet girl, and it won't be long before a more quality guy takes an interest in you. don't do it to get back at him, do it to move on. because it sounds like he is not going to change who he is for you. right now he's getting exactly what he wants and he's not giving you anything you deserve. its not going to be easy, it never is. but eventually you will have moved on and you'll be asking yourself "what the hell did I ever see in that douche?" I really hope things turn out well for you , and I hope that I was helpful. good luck :)

• If he's dating someone and had sex with you. He's a bad road. No matter what just don't go for him.

• Looks like he likes a lot of things about you and some things he does not like and does not know how to tell them to you. Also, he seems to have some deep psychological issues. He needs to become more mature before he can be in a loving relationship.

• Keep in mind that you are only 16 and have many more heartbreaks to measure against this one. I am not trying to dismiss your pain or how real it feels, because I remember one similar when I was 17. That was over 30 years ago, and now I barely remember her name.

She ended up marrying one of my good friends. So I lost her and my friend. Turns out that neither of them were major contributors to my life. It did take me almost a year to get over her, but once I decided to let it go, it got a whole lot easier. Love is usually painful until replaced.

Good Luck,

James

• I think you are smart to save your heart. Your body is another thing, and since he is a previous lover, maybe he is a good choice for now. Time will direct you as to who you should be with, but most important, don't give up your guy friend, because he might end up being "the one".

Good Luck

James

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 23

• Move on. Tell him to F*** Off, and to leave you alone. He is just using you. And he isn't worth your feelings.

• this guy sounds like a player or if he isn't, he's very indecisive.

so you see how he is, what is going to stop him from cheating on you if you like hook up with this guy?

i don't think he's serious.

i mean if a guy did that to me, I would tell him to go die or just to f*** himself.

that sucks.

he obviously has no respect for women

• giiiiirl I totally went through this with my ex boyfriend, ill tell you my story so that you can see the resemblence.

dated a guy for a year, he broke up with me through an email, I was absoultly devistated and heartbroken so I seeked advice from one of my good friends. Two days later I hear rumours going around about them flirting. within a week they were dating.

so 2 months into our break up and his new relationship, he starts msging me, telling me he rly misses me and wants to get together to talk. soo I go over to get my stuff, we hook up.

I felt bad but I still completly loved him or I never would have done sucha thing. I felt so stupid especially since he stopped talking to me until a month later when he msgs me again. I go over, he tells me he is confused, and that our relationship was something so special . that he misses me, that he might want me back.

this little pattern went on for a good 4 months until I woke up and realized what I was doing to myself.

- your ex still loves you, no doubt about it but just because he still has feelings for you doesn't mean he still wants to be with you. he wants you and this new girl which clearly isn't gonna happen for him. basically you have two options:

ask him if you wanna start the relationship again but have to live with the mystery if he is cheating on u, because if he did it to this other girl with u, ur never gonna have that trust in him again.

or

move on, I knoow how hard it is trust me but honestly its so worth it. why should you have to lower yourself and give this guy what he wants when you end up feeling dumb and used. don't little yourself becuz you still love him. you have to love yourself first.

- comparing stories always helps me see things in a different light so I hope this helped and I wish you luck

• one find a stress release try yoga... two let go of everything that's hindering you. three...start over its hard letting a guy go devote your self to sommething worth yourtime and don't center him.its what's making you stressed.

• OMG! You are a Dumb Ass! You don't see that the ony thing he's using you for is to have sex. you are his F*** Buddy. If he cheated on her then he might have cheated on you too. that's something to look at. END IT!

More from Girls
18