My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend and it hurts like hell.

My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend and it hurts like hell. I don't know what to do. I feel everything that we once had together never existed in the 4 year I was with him. He recreated poses in photos he put up on the net and they were in the same style as when I first met him. We did have a bad break up but remained in contact. This new girl is beautiful looking and has same styling as me dress wise. He meets with her reg and they are in a choir together, so they have to meet up. From the little I know of her, she always says she has pulling power and makes cheeky remarks..etc..

I am feel like I am losing him all over again, its been really hard for me to let go as he was so different to my ex and was a damn nicer person and he made my life different. I am crying writing this and don't know what to do?

158

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi, I feel for you and I'm so sorry you are going through this, how long is it since you broke up?I know its so hard but don't be looking at pictures of them together on facebook or MySpace etc,it will only make you feel worse. I'm only after going through a break up myself and I know that every time you think of him you remember the great times you had together but think of some of the bad times and this right now is a bad time, if the guy truly loved you I don't think he would have entered into a relationship some may say its a rebound but in my opinion I'm still madly in love with my ex and no way could I enter a relationship, like you love him and you could not enter a new relationship so if he can the ask yourself does he love you for real!?

We men can be heartless at times I know what your saying about the poses cause I put pictures up of me and a girl doing the same poses as my ex on purpose just to get back at her for hurting me but no way would I enter a relationship cause I still love her. It is this guys loss the while will be tough for you but karma will kick him in the nuts in afew months time when they are broken up and you are back to yourself having the time of your life don't lose hope in yourself !

• Thanks for replying. I appreciate your advice. I had a really bad day yesterday. You're right that if he still loved me, he would not have entered into another relationship. To me, him recreating those poses from about the time I met him, only makes me feel like he wants the years back I spent with him and that really hurts thinking that is why he did that. I am taking each day as it comes, it is all I can do. I guess. I really loved and cared for him.

• One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2yrs. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3yrs of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn’t sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
      Story short, I used the only available options left which was Dr. Wakina @ {dr. wakinalovetemple@gmail. com} before I lose everything including my life. Dr. Wakina was the last option because every..

• I am Alice Paul by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after one (1) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and my kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo. com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. DR MOMODU. His email: drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail. com or his website is

What Guys Said 7

• I deleted the texts within a week. And then after she text me last week to thank me for the clothes I brought over I just deleted it strait away. Just do it. It will make you feel sad for a little bit but after that it gets easier. You don't need to hold on to something that isn't there any more.

• Who broke up with who in the first place? Staying in contact after a breakup only usually helps one person to get over the other. The fact that he has a new girlfriend and still stays in contact with you means that he's getting the best of both worlds.

If your feeling this bad about the whole situation you really need to try not being in contact with him for a while. Let him know that you feel like you loosing him all over again and that you need some time apart with no contact at all to help you through this.

Having him added on social networking sites will only make you feel worse believe me!

Me and my ex broke up a month ago and I still want to get back with her but I wouldn't have been doing myself any favours if I kept her as a friend on facebook. I deleted her strait away and all the texts I had from her on my phone. It doesn't make the pain go away but it makes sure it doesn't get any worse!

• He broke up with me. You are right about staying in contact with my ex, but it really is hard for me as I still love him, but I know he doesn't love me since he has a new girlfriend. How were you able to delete texts and stuff, cos I haven't yet as I am finding it really tough to do that. I do not know if I should tell him I feel like I am losing him all over again, but I do agree with the time apart, but it is going to be the pits, I know it. Just wish I could turn back time

• I have been here before I dated a girl from the Philippines for about a year things didn't work out I had sleepless nights pretty much was in tears most of the time yes us men cry lol I was listening to depressing music all the time trying to take my mind off the break up I even tried to message her and tell her I'm sorry tried to get back with her but she just ignored me. I even thought of suicide but I prayed to God and asked for help and he healed my heart it just took time. So just give yourself time don't look at pictures of him that will only make things worse don't even think about him. Get on with your life get on with your career another man will come along one who is just right for you :)

• I have a testimony to share with you only if you are willing to listen to me, My name is Williams Edwin from London. I have been having problems in some aspect of my life which almost led me to commit suicide, several time I applied for jobs and each time I was turn down, it come to a point that my Wife left me for another Man and this made me to have high blood pressure (B. P). One day as I was looking for job online in the internet I came across a testimony of a woman how a great spell caster calledDr papa help her with his spell to solve her problems so I decided to contact the Spell caster (Dr papa) by mail. I narrated all my story to him and the only thing he told me was don't worry because your problems are solve already. for you have made the right choice of contacting me. I filled his form and provide the item he requested from me for the preparation of the spell to get me a good job, bring my ex back and also to heal my high blood pressure (B. P) and today my brothers and sisters that are reading this I am very glad to say that Dr papa is a God on earth. I have a good Job now, My wife is back and I am healed of my High Blood Pressure (B. P). Do you have problems and you think all hope is gone, I advise you to contact Dr papa today and your problem will be solve just as he solve mine ok. Voodoo email is: supremetemple@hotmail. com. this African temple is genuine I swear. WOW AM ON TOP YOU CAN BE TOO. INSTEAD OF FALLING FOR THOSE SCAMS THAT CALL THEIR SELF SPELL CASTERS, Dr papa YOU I WILL CONTINUE TO THANK YOUR TEMPLE

• Hello, My name is Jessylynn harvey. i want to share to the whole world on how Dr Keke Odin the chief Priest of all the spell casters in India Helped me reunite my marriage. To cut the long story shot, after 2 years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Dr Keke Odin (The Chief Priest Of all the spell casters in India) on his website at so i decided to contact him for help. to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness. i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby girl. all thanks to Dr Keke odin. You can contact Dr keke Odin On directly on his email at greatkekespelltemple@gmail. com or contact him through his website at. his help is assured and guaranteed once again email him directly at greatkekespelltemple@gmail. com

• Good day everyone... I have something to share with you.. My name is Andrew Ryan USA, my girlfriend and I were separated for a long period due to some misunderstanding, I came across different spell casters and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell caster called Great Doctor Omoluyi who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact Email: [ Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail. com ] if you need his help on getting your ex back, stop your marriage from crumbling or you need success in every aspect of your life. He is really a good spell caster. Cell Number: +1 (914) 517-3229.

Email: Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail. com

• Hi everyone, I do hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help Dr Papa temple render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 4 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how Dr Papa temple help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr papa i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place that i should fill some information concerning my self i did after 30 minus he called me again congratulating me that my problems will be solve within 48 hours. he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage but i will make a free donation to their Papa home anything my heart told me. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr papa a try they work surprises because i know they will also bring back your husband. contact him via supremetemple@hotmail.com (supremetemple@hotmail.com)

What Girls Said 15

• I came across this question when I typed in "ex is dating someone else and it hurts". I see this is 4 mths ago and am curious as to how you feel now? I ask because I'm going through this. My ex broke up with me about 2 months ago. It was a terrible relationshiop (together 1 year 4mths). I made all the mistakes, calling, texting, begging, crying, emailing, apologizing everything. it got to the point where he told me "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. YOUR POISON, I HATE WHO I BECOME WHEN IM AROUND YOU. WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!) needless to say, I was heartbroken, but, didn't talk to him in 3 weeks, I finally caved and called the day after christmas. then a week later, we finally got in contact, but it wasn't pretty. I asked if he was seeing someone, and he said he has been talking to a girl and she is a beath of fresh air. he had A LOT of anger still for me (even tho he said in a prior email he has forgiven me for what I did to him). he lives in michigan and I in PA. so that's one good thing, I don't have to worry about running into him. I have no way to know if he was telling me the truth when he said he is talking to someone, maybe he was just trying to hurt me who knows. but, for my healing, I have to assume he is telling the truth.

Whenever I think about this, I feel this pang of hurt in my heart and stomach. I agree with one of the other comments. If a man TRULY loved/loves you, he would be heartbroken EVEN IF he broke up with you. and NO WAY could he go into another relationship. I do not think my ex ever truly loved me. and yes, this hurts even more to think that, but I believe its the truth. I have a guy friend who broke up with his girl. its been 3 mths for them and he is still hearbroken! that my friend, is TRUE LOVE. so, sorry for the long comment. I worry if I'll ever be able to put this behind me and learn to forget and learn to stop thinking about it. so how are you? have you gotten over it and passed it?

• Am Miss Natasha Hill from Australia. I was having serious relationship problems with my Husband and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter and a mavalous son. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Osauyi by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my Husband called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed i twas possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Osauyi. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr. Osauyi for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that Dr Osauyi is the solution to all kinds Problem that can really help you in you sutoation Osauyilovespell@gmail. com Or Osauyilovespell@outlook. com call +2347064294395 web site

• Am Karen Lola from Scotland. I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Trust by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Trust. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr. Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. Ultimatespellcast@gmail. com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo. com call him +2348156885231

• I am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do, i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted traditional spell hospital for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he traditional spell hospital casted on him that make him comeback to me today, me and my family are now happy again today. thank you traditional spell hospital for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact supremespellcaster@gmail. com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

• My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is kalalovespell@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 3days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I can't thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me, once again his email is kalalovespell@gmail.com

• Hello everyone, I am proud to testify this testimony. i saw a post on how a lady got her husband back and i decided to try the spell caster that helped her because my relationship was crashing. Although i never believed in spell cast, i reluctantly tried him and i contacted him on his email (camaralovespell@live. com) because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise the spell caster Dr Camara helped me get my husband back, after 5 month of separation and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised. My husband now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i cannot say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship contact Dr Camara on his email: CAMARALOVESPELL@LIVE. COM or whatsapp him on his number +2347051705853

• There is no need to cry over him, if he is moving on with his life and enjoying it, why should you be sad and lonely, you should get back on the dating field too. Remember he is your EX, something in your relationship had to cause you guys to split or it just wasn't meant to be. Cheer up!

• My name is Stacy Blair i have been in bondage ever since my EX left for another woman, It was really hell for me and everybody told me to forget about him but i could not because i love him so much. Things got worse until my friend introduced me to this great spell caster DOCTOR OTIAGBE SPELL TEMPLE who have saved so many life and relationships and i contacted him through his email ( Otiagbe@yahoo. com ) i explained everything to him and he cast a spell for me immediately after three days, everything turn around and my boyfriend came to me on his knee begging for forgiveness that i have been the only woman he has loved in his life and he is ready to love me forever. I was really surprised because i have never seen such a miracle in my life. I am so thankful to this man and i will forever publish his name Doctor Otiagbe.

Contact him now for your own miracle via email: Otiagbe@yahoo. com

• I am really happy that dr.marnish reunited I and my lover back. dr.marnish@yahoo.com is a rare spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +15036626930 dr.marnish based in united state, Rebecca, USA

• I am so happy after many months of searching the internet for a perfect spell caster to get my lover back i came across this great spell caster called Dr. Jesu and his contact details are: ((jesutemple7@gmail. com)) and When i contacted Dr. Jesu i was not sure if he could get my lover back to me because i have contacted some other spell casters before none was able to get my lover but just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr. Jesu my lover came back to me immediately

• my husband broke up with me about two weeks ago, he didn’t give me a reason why, he just told me that he wanted to be honest and that he didn't love me anymore, I loved him so much but he does is to travel with different girls to unknown destination, I was all over the internet trying to find who could help me out with my situation but no results at all or little signs, I was about to give up, then luckily i found robinsonbuckler@ yahoo. com in the internet, that this spell helped a woman who had the same issue as mine, when i contacted Mr Robinson , he said he will help me and just as he said, I received a call from my husband begging to reunite with me again, i accepted him and things really changed he stopped his bad habit, We came back together and I was astounded because so many say they are the best but can't back it. but Mr Robinson buckler really surprised me with his spell, whoever need a spell caster that can work for you and bring back your lover should call +15622878597

• This is Really awesome! i am forever grateful, Robinson is great and a genuine spell caster, he is worth using, he is good in all round! without him my life would still be at it's lowest point. my lover won't have been back, before i used Robinson I i tried many casters and waited nine months to have results but nothing came. i got disappointed, but when I came to robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com for love spell that will bring my boyfriend back, it was very different from other casters. his love spell gave me a wonderful results! he listened to me and actually gave me the best love spell, I know Mr Robinson worked really hard to bring my lover back, Anyone looking for a powerful love spell that can unite couples should contact Mr Robinson
    call him +1(971-512-6745) and you will have your lover back.

• What do i stand for in this world without my lover by my side?, This was the taught that was running through my mind when my lover departed from me. You know one thing i believe in is that once you are having problems that are bringing you down God always use people to raise you up. In my case it was Dr.Zabaza that was used in helping me get my lover back, Since the help of Dr.Zabaza i must say that my relationship has been filled with more love and as a matter of fact my lover will be taking me to Brazil to watch the world cup with him. So you see this is the more reason why i must thank Dr.Zabaza and the more reason why i must put his details on this site to enable other people contact him. Call +2348182620374 or via email zabaza.logan@yahoo.com

• let him go and then go and find someone new... obviously he has let you go...

• U are not alone! I'm going through the same! He's been seeing her for two months weve been broken up for 3 and together for 5 years! He still wants to b friends I keep telling him no it hurts too much. He gets upset goes away for couple days and texts me again. He's upset cause I cut my hair got a tattoo and wear makeup now. He chose her and continues to chose her. Be strong make him miss you maybe then he will deceide. Keep smiling things will get better. I'm hoping for the same!

• I am Alice Paul by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after one (1) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and my kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo. com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. DR MOMODU. His email: drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail. com