Why are pretty girls most likely to cheat on you?

Why do guys think that ugly girls are the most faithful? Some say they will date a ugly girls because they are faithful and some pretty girls are most likely to hurt you faster. Is this true? I have seen pretty girls that's deceitful.

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A lot of guys think pretty girls are more likely to cheat because they have more options, with better quality partners. So pretty girls have to deal with more temptation. Pretty girls can also replace their partner so easily that they often don't value their partner as much as she should.I actually think ugly girls are the most likely to cheat, because they feel like they have something to prove. Girls that are somewhere in the middle are actually seem to be the least likely to cheat in my experience. Of course it really does depend on the individual.

• I'd say it's fat girls who are more likely to have something to prove over ugly girls. Ugly girls either don't know they are ugly, or have such low self-esteem that they tend to not even try, since they can't believe they'd succeed.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think that's true.

• Guys constantly hit on them, and as a result they think they can do better with each guy they "upgrade" to.

• I guess because there's a lot more demand for them, more opportunities to cheat.

• Why would you bother dating if you were choosing a girl you thought was ugly?

• Ignorance, insecurity, personal experience, and stereotypes that just because someone is more attractive and is more likely to have more options that they will just leave them for another guy. Which could be part of their own insecurity. A persons physical attractiveness doesn't equate to the greater chances that they will cheat and be unfaithful. All it means is that they have more options. It's the same thing with the girls that think that guys that are really hot are either douche-bags, a**holes, and/or unfaithful. Does that mean a guy that is hot is any of those? No. Just like a girl that is hot isn't more likely to cheat, isn't more likely to be a bitch, or anything than any other girl that is less attractive.

• THey got options and lots of them.

• This is also about male insecurity. When guys believe a girl will cheat, she ends up cheating because the guys acts like an idiot - either putting her on a pedistool where she feels she can do no wrong, or being a weak-willed slave where she feels she can abuse and control him.But heavensgift has it right for the most part, it's about options. Prettier girls just have more options.

• I'm saying that, in my experience, heavier girls feel that they have more to prove, so that when they have an opportunity to flirt, attempt seduction, or otherwise engage physically with a guy, they tend to capitalize on it.

• Below, are you saying that fat girls are least likelytocheat?

• Thats kind of an over generalization. But I guess the reasoning behind that is hot girls can have almost any guy they want and have temptations to cheat everyday. While not so good looking girls don't get a second look. But I think both can be faithful and both can cheat

• I think the point being is that an ugly chick is less likely the have luck with attracting anyone to cheat with

What Girls Said 14

• Well being pretty obviously gets you a lot of attention from men. So then there'd be more of a chance of it happening. It's all probability. But I've always heard of guys cheating on their girlfriend with a less attractive girl.

• it is not the look but the character the girl possess. it is the guys' insecurities at work

• I would think its because someone else finds them attractive and they end up going out with that person. I could be wrong tho...

• I think ANYONE will cheat. It doesn't matter if you're the prettiest, ugliest, fattest or skinniest person on earth. Temptation is the word that creeps around someone's mind causing them to cheat.

• depends on the girl. but more desirable options could make a pretty girl who was inclined to cheat more likely to

• i never knew guys thought like this...dickhead movements.

• Um guys will get into a relationship with a girl they think is ugly because the guy may want to cheat but is insecure so he assume the ugly girl will notI agree society acts like women can't be unfaithful, but beautiful and very unattractive women have affairs. And honestly when a guy wants sex puzzy is puzzy. I know I may get down votes for that but ugly women can cheat on their handsome boyfriends or husbands with ugly men. For us women it is not hard for us to get laidE

• They think so because pretty girls have a lot more options than ugly ones. Or so they think. A lot of pretty girls have to put in some effort to get guys, most don't just get approached on random. And even if they do get approached a lot, what's to say they will accept casual sex? Those accusations come from very insecure guys.

• No way. Pretty girls who know their pretty are the type to cheat all the time. Pretty girls who know it,but don't flaunt it are called classy girls. They are the ones who don't cheat, they are mature.

• Pretty girls are definitely not more likely to cheat. In my experience, I've seen some ugly ass girls cheat on their boyfriends, and the cute/pretty girls being faithful and having a cute relationship with their boyfriends. So I think it's an over generalization.

• Pretty girls AREN'T more likely to cheat. Guys that believe so are insecure and believe that such girls can do better than them, and may choose to do so. At the end of the day, whether or not you cheat depends on who you are and the choices you make.

• Agreed totally

• I actually often see the other way around.I have both pretty and unattractive friends.I have noticed that the unattractive one tend to be more attention seeker than the pretty one.When you are attractive you already getting used with the attention thus it means nothing much to you.Unattractive people who have low self esteem couldn't resist the attention because they rarely get it.They use it as en ego boost to make them feel attractive and wanted/desirable.

• Agreed.I've witnessed the same occurrence among attractive and less attractive friends.

• Soooo not true. This sounds bad but when I'm single I'm pretty out of control and I flirt like crazy date peop maybe have a little too much fun at times. I have no problem getting numbers and stuff BUT the minute I have a boyfriend that's all over I let anyone that I'm talking with even if its just texting with that I'm in a relationship and can no longer talk to them. I have never cheated never would..i have been cheated on though and the excuse I recieved was "well don't act innocent I see dudes looking at you whenever we go anywaywhere don't act like you haven't cheated" I never even thought about it but he let his insecurities get the best of him and he lost me in the proccess. should have realized there was a problem when he told me not to wear high heels because it draws to much attention to my legs duh on my ppart. everyone can be a cheater.

• Honestly, you need to find the right girl. many girls, yes they will cheat because they know they are pretty and can get any guy, but if that's what they are thinking then they obviously arn't worth your time. find the right girl, many guys consider me to be pretty and beautiful, but never have I cheated. find a girl with the right heart and good morals, a girl who respects herself and the people around her then you will know she is a keeper. you must have trust in a relationship. hope this helps :)