Top 8 Guys/Girls You Should NEVER Date

Okay so over the past month I have been out of a relationship. The person I was with I cared very much about, however we had a lot of things that didn’t fit (like a puzzle, if the pieces don’t fit the puzzle will never be completed). With that he and I did a lot of things wrong to each other (He said shit, I did things and it just wasn’t right). However I’ve come to a weird stage of depression/ acceptance that it’s just done. With that these are my top 8 guys/ girls that YOU folks should NEVER date and if you currently are please tread carefully.

1. The “move too fast”

Top 8 guys/girls you should NEVER date:

Basically you call it as it is. The first week he and I were getting to know each other he asked me to be his girlfriend, me being stupid said yes when I should’ve said no and just taken the time to really know him (I don’t regret saying yes, it’s just I should’ve done things differently).

2. The “Assumption”

They listen to everything you say but get super jealous and make assumptions right away. For example you are out with family and they become overly dramatic thinking you’re out with someone else. You are out having a guy’s night and your girl gets jealous thinking you’re talking to other chicks when you aren’t.

3. The “P.D.A.”

No I don’t mean public display of affection, I mean the public display asshole. My ex would easily get embarrassed if I was too loud or too excited over something. He would roll his eyes or tell me “why are you yelling” basically making me feel embarrassed and treating me like a child. It’s not a good look and people take notice of this. Just because your guy or girl is different or get easily excited over something doesn’t mean you should be a prune about it, get excited with them, talk to them about it and have fun with it.

4. The “Roll The Eyes”

You’re partner gets super annoyed with you that anytime you do anything at this point they just either roll their eyes or even the negative body language just screams out to you. Like they can’t be around you, they get so tired of how you act or they are just unimpressed by how you look, act or even what you say.

5. The “Manipulative”

Okay so basically they can talk out of anything or make you feel guilty at the end. So even when my ex broke up with me he still made me feel like I did everything wrong and he did nothing wrong. It’s that type of manipulation that really mentally breaks a person because they do so much for someone that they love and yet they constantly get judged or feel like they continuously are doing something wrong (at one point all I did when I would get home is cry because I just couldn’t do anything right, I felt the world on my shoulders and that I just was doing everything wrong and was doing backflips because he had me that good).

6. The “Slowly But Surely”

As in they slowly but surely is trying to change who you are as a person over time. I can say so much about this because he did that with me. I stopped going out with my friends dancing (I gave up my VELD VIP 2 Day pass because I wanted to work things out with him), I stopped wearing the amount of makeup that I enjoyed and I stopped being myself as a woman (I basically stayed home all the time and only was out when it came to seeing him). Eventually it was telling me to wear less makeup and also wanted to see what I would wear to a family event that well I never went too because we broke up before the family event ever happened.

7. The “Temper Tantrum”

Basically they have a temper, a bad and quick one. Anytime they hear something that they disapprove of they get angry really quick or throw a temper tantrum. I remember playing soccer once with him and his friends and he got very heated and mad because I did something. I told him to “calm down, relax it’s not a game, we’re just having fun” he stopped and apologized when we were in his car. It was ridiculous for him to get so angry because he got so into a fun little soccer moment. Things like that are major turn offs.

8. The “All-In-One”

As in they are everything I just wrote down but all in one. Sorry ladies and gents, sadly there are people with those characteristics and if you’re dating someone like that well then you should probably get out of that situation. And please if you are that type that rolls your eyes, treats your partner like an ass in public or even tries to change who your partner is well please make sure you roll your eyes when it’s something cute they did, instead of the A in P.D.A. standing for ass let it stand for affection and finally don’t ever attempt to change your partner ever. Remember they are the one you fell for because they were themselves because if you do change them you’ll end up miserable because you lost the person you fell for from the start.

Alright so that’s my top 8. If you ladies and gents have other opinions please comment. If you want me to post a “myTake” on a topic you’d like to discuss please inbox me. Thank you all very much and god bless <3

Khaleesi89 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 17

• I know so many women who have been an slowly but surelyed if that's even a word lol.

• Well ladies, now you have three reasons why you SHOULD never date me (#1-2-3) and you can also add that I don't look like Brad Pitt 😂

• I like clingy girls and I would date Taylor Swift at the top no matter how crazy she is.

• What about the ambitionless stoner?

What about the brainless tattooed scumbag?

Nah, those totally okay, because being "badass" is the most important fucking thing in the world.

• I am sure those guys have these signs too lol I mean if you can see a dude or a female not motivated on life or doing something with their lives it's a red flag right away. Like you can spot it or deny it.

• @Wizbit , you're a woman though so it's different. I never really had a problem with tattooed women. In fact I've even crushed on a few (I liked them overall, they just happened to have tattoos).

But it's the cocky, swaggering tattooed tough guys that I really don't like.

• @Wizbit Anyone who doesn't like cats is a horrible, horrible person. :P. (Is owned by two)

• I agree with number one and five a lot. There was one girl I had 2 dates with that was moving super fast and I wasn't all that into her so that made it worse. For example, after we kissed at the end of our first date, she listed a laundry list of things for us to do in the future, like go camping, concerts that were months away, etc and it definitely turned me off.

Not only that, but she got angry that I didn't invite her to my housewarming party at my apartment even though we'd only had one date at the time. She also tagged me on facebook for our 2nd date when we weren't even in a relationship and asked me out to dinner on her facebook page by tagging me in a comment on a picture she shared. I just ended it by telling her it wasn't gonna work out due to the distance and conflicting schedules which were real issues.

• I also briefly dated a girl who used me as a rebound that was VERY manipulative and moved too fast that it caused me to move too fast too which fucked things up and caused her to ditch me without explanation and it really fucked me up which caused me to over analyze a lot of things. Not to mention she victimized herself after she ditched me and went back to the same ex she complained about. That was a real learning lesson for me that I now know the signs and not to date someone like that ever again.

• 3, 4 and 7. My interpretation is that you can be loud and obnoxious when emotions run high, but he can't.

• No if you get excited or do something fun and are a little bit loud it's fine but to have the person shame you for it is wrong.

• I can be guilty of nr. 5

• I've been with #5. To this day, she still blames me. Nevermind she humiliated me in front of our friends, disregarded anyone's feelings but her own, and minimized it all when I confronted her about it, it's my fault because I'm the guy.

• The manipulative is the worst and It sucks that most women are manipulative.

• You for got about obsessive Gif: media3.giphy.com/media/nQ8XtX3ctBCkE/200w_d.gif

For laughs

• So you basically just said to not date 95% of all females. Oh lord.

• maybe he rolls his eyes cause you are indeed weird and embarassing?

• Mmmmm no he just would get embarrassed because he didn't like what I was doing. He would talk to me like a child at times.

• Found a bit to disagree with.

For example.. To your "move too fast", I'd say bounce if she isn't feeling the heat. Relationships are hard enough without the pure joy which is head over heels stupid passion. If they are trying to shame you into thinking you're wrong for being into them, believe them.

If they are embarassingly obnoxious in public, you aren't a match.

• Hey man, I'll take what I can get...

• Great Take, I agree ;)

• I feel like this is a rant over your ex. In any case I chalk this up as monogamy problems, but ultimately like you said earlier it's a compatibility thing. Some people may be compatible with people who roll their eyes for example. Just depends. Nice take none the less though.

• It's about that they rolled their eyes at you, constantly. Not that they roll their eyes in general.

• Some people may be fine with others rolling their eyes constantly.

• No unfortunately genuine nice guys don't get the opportunity to date you until they like 30 and you women had your fun. So just be patient and that guy will maybe be with you. Maybe.

What Girls Said 8

• If I'm doing the P. D. A, eye rolling, or temper tantrum then that means I'm done with the relationship but haven't ended it yet.

The "surely but slowly" is so true. It hasn't happened to me yet but some have tried. Even guys on here try to change a girls preference even though they aren't dating them.

• Hahaha So true...
    Nice!

• Lol Im pretty much no 3. Not out of embarrassment though. Simply because Im, well, pretty much always a bitch.

• Great take

Red flags! red flags all over...

• Oh I'm sooooo guilty of #1 and 2! Lol what can I say?

• Great MyTake, I feel like I should ask my boyfriend to read this to see what he says.

But I've dated the people who lie constantly, get carried away, and I've also dated the future pervert of America.

Luckily I haven't dated a guy with an explosive temper (next me anyway) or super manipulative.

• I totally recognized my ex here. That made complete sense and was well written.

• I know "the manipulative" too well. Used to be friends with a guy for three years. We ended up being friends with benefits and then I broke it off about a year after that started. Whenever he did something wrong he would talk his way out of it. If he was late to a hangout with me, it was my fault. I should have double checked with him that he wasn't going to be late. If I didn't have sex with him straight away, it was my fault. I made him feel bad and unwanted and I was the bad guy. I jumped through hoops for this guy, helped him through some pretty shitty situations. At the end we were hanging out less and less because he was "swamped with work" (which I at this point think was a lie because he couldn't even meet up for like 4 months. Not even for a few hours) but we still texted and I still supported him. However that wasn't enough. He didn't consider me a friend anymore because we hadn't met up in such a long time. Everything I did and said to him wasn't enough, everything was always my fault and he was never responsible for anything. In the end when I would lash out on him for behaving shitty, he told me that it's my fault I'm feeling this way and that "nobody else reacts like that with me, you're the only one who thinks that I'm wrong".
    So sometimes it doesn't even have to be a relationship. It could be a friendship too. And I'm so glad I eventually got the courage to kick this guy out of my life.

• Oh, and he also didn't have a problem with making himself seem like some kind of angel. At the end of it I asked him why we're even talking still if he doesn't think of me as a friend and doesn't have time to hang out anymore. His response was "because I'm too nice". Yeah. Fucking. Right.