8 Dogs Who Want To Be Your Valentine

Yup, Valentine's Day is around the corner! Single? Are you still looking for that perfect Valentine? Don't worry about it! These adorable dogs would be more than happy to take you on Valentine's Day!

1. Be Mine!

8 Dogs Who want to be your Valentine

2. I Woof you to the moon & back!

3. Pugs & kisses

4. Will you accept this rose, Valentine?

5. I'll love you fur-ever!!

6. You are my furr-vorite Valentine!

7. You make me drool

8. You're Paw-rfect for me!

Do you love or hate Valentine's Day? Do you celebrate it with your SO, friends, family or friends? What do you love or hate about Valentine's Day?

Clarisa_ is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• Nice take - Love the dogs - This year I am going to be neutral on Valentine's day, being single on Valentine's day can be hard but I will be positive for those in relationships - When I was in a relationship I wasn't that overly romantic in the flowers and chocolate sense on Valentine's day - I felt that you should be romantic every day of the year rather than one special day - Romance for me is being considerate of your partner rather than showering her with material things.
    Each person has their own interpretation of love/romance and to each their own - Hopefully you find someone who shares your views and inclinations on romance/love then you can get on harmoniously.

• Does this dog count as well? :p
    http://imgur.com/SzjWmTp

• And I am the 9th dog - Did you know that

• We normally don't do too much on valentines day. I try to make several days out of the year feel like v-day rather than let the retailers tell me I should be good to my SO.

• Doesn't mean anything, except only to remind me im single...

• I'm indifferent to it. I'm always single so Valentine's Day has never meant anything.

What Girls Said 5