You don't have to be above average looking. You don't have to get rid of your acne, stretch marks or your belly fat. You don't have to be shorter, taller, skinnier, fatter. You don't need plastic surgery or a new wardrobe.
Just do one thing and watch your dating life improve overnight.
Treat your man like a dog.
No, no, no. Not like that. When we talk about "treating someone like a dog", we tend to think of it as treating them like a prisoner. But most of us treat our dogs very well.
I'm talking about more like this...
This means, unless you have a valid reason not to, you should.
* Feed him. Cook him great meals. (Of course, he should be doing equal housework too)
* Cuddle with him, touch him and kiss him whenever you can.
* Be high-energy with him and always excited to see him
* Praise him for his accomplishments, even his smallest ones. If he lifts something heavy, tell him how strong he is. If he works hard, tell him you appreciate that he's a hard worker.
* As long as he's good to you, don't give him drama. Don't take out your problems on him. Don't let your fears and insecurities affect how you treat him.
* When you're both in public with other people, big him up. Brag about him, praise him, show them how much you love him.
You don't want to be super-desperate and cartoonish around him. But, to a reasonable degree, if you want to make men fall for you, do these things a little bit more.
And there it is. The secret is out.