#1 Way to Attract Men: Treat Him Like A Dog

You don't have to be above average looking. You don't have to get rid of your acne, stretch marks or your belly fat. You don't have to be shorter, taller, skinnier, fatter. You don't need plastic surgery or a new wardrobe.

Just do one thing and watch your dating life improve overnight.

Treat your man like a dog.

No, no, no. Not like that. When we talk about "treating someone like a dog", we tend to think of it as treating them like a prisoner. But most of us treat our dogs very well.

I'm talking about more like this...

This means, unless you have a valid reason not to, you should.

* Feed him. Cook him great meals. (Of course, he should be doing equal housework too)

* Cuddle with him, touch him and kiss him whenever you can.

* Be high-energy with him and always excited to see him

* Praise him for his accomplishments, even his smallest ones. If he lifts something heavy, tell him how strong he is. If he works hard, tell him you appreciate that he's a hard worker.

* As long as he's good to you, don't give him drama. Don't take out your problems on him. Don't let your fears and insecurities affect how you treat him.

* When you're both in public with other people, big him up. Brag about him, praise him, show them how much you love him.

You don't want to be super-desperate and cartoonish around him. But, to a reasonable degree, if you want to make men fall for you, do these things a little bit more.

And there it is. The secret is out.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

• Lol duly noted.

• hahahaha *Takes notes* should I pat his head after I feed him? And rub his belly?

• I shall remember your wise words and implement on them.

• If I wanted to date a small child who needs to be watched and fed constantly or an animal I would become a pedophile or one who is into bestiality. No thank you fam.

• HahAhaha this is pretty accurate

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not really in the mood for a belly rub at the moment but I could do with my back being scratched and I take food in a bowl not a dish.

• LOL ROFL

• What is sad is for the majority of men, this is true. Thank god I'm not in that category. I usually run when I see the girl I'm with act like this but most of my friends don't. That's why I fully agree with this.

• How about play fetch?

I'm kinda offended and amused by this.

Image if I wrote this about girls?

• Lol, great twist

• easier said than done, it must be a very very confident woman to do that

• Wtf, women treat dogs better than males. But then again, dogs are far more charming than men.

• we started to treat our dogs as friends and our friends as dogs.