Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Stargazing is awesome. Used to do that with my wife.

Winter is better, if you live in a mild climate like me. More to see.

• Why does winter = more to see?

Just more hours of darkness?

• @redeyemindtricks

Not the longer hours of darkness, it's just there are more constellations with brighter stars. Orion, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Canis major. That whole region of sky has some bright stars. Those are all out and up high during winter. They have interesting stars, too.

• Ah cool. I never took the time to learn what was what -- but, when we went out to the desert tracks to race illegal beater 'rods before dawn, we used to lie down on the ground and look up at the stars. (:

This was back in the '80's, when the smog was still so bad that the tops of the Century City towers literally disappeared into brown smoke. There was NO WAY you could "stargaze" from the LA metro.

• the last five together are a perfect day... going to a movie doesn't work unless you want to not see it whilst disturbing everyone else with your chatting

• These are wonderful date ideas. Well done.

• Nice Take... Stargazing is my favorite :D

• Nice ideas! Bookmarked.

• When u say low stress do you mean cheap also?

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender