5 Personality Traits I Find Hot In A Guy

There seem to be a few posts about what girls find physically attractive in guys (I've wrote one myself) but I'd like to tell you what I like in a guys personality.

1) Kindness

There is nothing hotter than a guy who is genuinely kind hearted.

2) Honesty

Honesty is one of the cutest qualities a guy can attain.

3) Sarcasm

Sarcasm is one of a few things I personally find very cute.

4) Being A Lone Wolf

I personally tend to love guys who don't fall in with the crowd and are cool in their own solitude.

5) Bad Taste In Music

As someone with lots of musical influences, somehow I find it adorable when a guy is clueless about music culture and only knows of popular music.

*But this is all just my personal opinion and does not speak for women as a whole.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 28

• I can't say agree with the list but tbh if a guy wrote this kind of thing about women he'd get shit tonnes of back lash. Good take though. Thanks for your opinion on the subject matter. Also why do all the guys in your pictures look like Highschool boys? They look like the belong in one direction.

Good take, great taste.

I don't want to be the twat who says he has all of those traits, but I have all of those traits :p

So, you're gonna invent the perfect guy eh?
    Another one that thinks she can decide how a guy should be. It ain't happenin' babe!

"Babe", this is my preference in a guy, not how I think every man should be.

But regardless of that, what does a 60 year old mans opinion on dating matter anyway?

You didn't answer the question, also "dealeo" isn't really helping you come across any younger.

And you lack of life experience doesn't help you come across any older or mature. You're still just a kid with hardly a clue.

COOL NICE TAKE...

Nice but sadly your traits most women don't like. 1) Kindness. Studies show women attraction does not increase by him being a kind person. 2) Honesty- Women do not really want the truth just their own version of what they believe to be the truth for a man.

Also most women like social status. Being a lone wolf means low social status.

All this only if he is hot or good looking.. Right?

good take , i like it

I fit all 5 of these, particularly #5, which was a bit of a problem in my last relationship. Glad it can be good too!

Well, in my humble af opinion those 5 describe me pretty well :)

I qualify all except 5.

I got all of those , didn't know some girls look for them

you described all my qualities but it is unlikely i will ever be liked for those things

Too bad if you're all of these but you're not specially physically appealing...

• Women want a man who’s ambitious, an achiever, whose successful both professionally and financially… but one who’s not materialistic.
    ... a man who is solid, steady, consistent and reliable… but who’s fun, unpredictable and spontaneous.
    ... strong-willed, decisive man who takes a stand and doesn't waver, as long as he's flexible, open-minded and can admit when he's wrong
    ... a realist who’s romantic
    ... serious but playful
    ... confident but humble
    ... horny yet faithful
    ... career driven but family-oriented.
    ... smart but not nerdy
    …caring but not needy
    …affectionate but not clingy
    …protective but not possessive
    …emotional but not neurotic
    …funny but not a clown
    …dominant but not domineering
    …in control but not controlling.
    ... strong but sensitive
    ... tough but tender
    ... masculine but gentle
    ... and manly but vulnerable.

Ladies I understand the truth is sometimes hard to hear, but you can see how little we understand your kind beyond tendencies in behavior.

• I think we would be a good couple... well... except for the fact that i am also a music nerd

• I kinda doubt 4 and 5 could ever be the same person. Lone wolf not going with the crowd, while nr 5 obviously do, but anyways. Nice that Honesty and kindness made the list at least.

• Score 4/5. Last one is debatable and I'm popular with girls. However, doesn't affect the way I want for the girl I like :P

• If you find hot all these personality traits, why are all pictures you posted from this kind of good-looking guys?

• You'd love me then lol. Except for the bad taste in music. I love music.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 8

Great my take. Now cue the incoming, bitter guys who say none of this matters if the guy isn't hot.

Lol right?

Honestly is the most important thing for me, then intelligence and smartness, and to me music is one of factors that shows a guys personality... I like to learn from him, i like a man who is motivating, understanding,

• A guy who is not afraid to be silly is really sexy.

Same goes for girls :P
      Not being afraid to be silly shows that you're not afraid to be natural, and that's extremely sexy.

• 1-4 is awesome.

• First four yes!

• We are talking about personalities and not looks. Looks are important up to a point. He must have a sense of humour (really important), kindness, honesty and sensitivity (and a nice wanger).

• This is the (perfect) list

• The first two traits are good but the last three traits are okay.