7 Reasons Why Rich Guys Are So Awesome

1. They make you feel safe

A lot of money not only brings financial security, it can also buy safety and protection!

7 Reasons Why Rich Guys Are So Awesome

2. They have big...

They have big bank accounts. They have big chunks of money waiting in the bank.

3. They make a lot of money

You know what this means? More vacations, more parties, more shopping sprees, gifts and you can stay at home because he has a lot of money.

4. They're so powerful...

The more money you have, the more power you have.

5. They can VIP through a crowd

There would be no need to be stuck in a crowd. Look at Lebron go!

6. They are more manly

Breadwinners are more manly.

7. Your friends will be jealous

Most girls love rich guys more than they love tall guys. Your friends are jealous because they don't have a rich guy to spoil them but you are lucky enough to have a rich guy.

This is satire by the way. Seriously, make your own money.

#GetRich

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 38

• A lot of rich men also commit suicide are lonely and suffer from things like depression among other things, because they think having money will fill the void they feel in their heart and soul, it isn't the case. You'd honestly be surprised how many rich people are actually crazy or psycho's there is a surprisingly high murder rate among the 1%.

• By the way can you give us an actual legitimate reason besides money?

• @Amanda2 Yeah lol people think a ton of money is a blessing but not as much as they think and nice.

• @fuqthegovt growing up with an extremely rich family (mom's side), it's true, money CAN poison some (a lot) of people, you may not see it unless you're part of their family, inner circle, etc. Both my grandparents are miserable, depressed and alone. They divorced each other at an older age and they have more money than they could ever spend. My grandma uses her money to control others, which that trait trickled down to all her kids (my aunts, uncle and my mother). My mother and I haven't spoken in years. After she got millions from my grandparents selling their business, she became jealous, controlling, bitter, insecure and vindictive on a way bigger scale than she was before $$. On the outside her life looks perfect, charming, blessed, fun, exciting, etc., knowing her though, it's far from it, but my family excels at portraying an image they want people to see them as. She has friends but doesn't let anyone really know who she is other than on a superficial level.

• This is REALITY!
    #GetRichOrDieTrying

• If I were rich I would only disclose that to a girl after I really knew her and be sure she's really into me as a person. Just to make sure she's not a total gold-digger.

• It's so sad that's what a lot of people have to do after realizing not just people they date but friends too can take advantage if they know you have $$. I've heard, "oh you need to be honest in relationships, etc & not saying you have money is lying..."

• Good satire

• It's not satire! ITS TRUE!!!

• @Unit1
      She literally says its satire at the very end.
      "This is satire by the way. Seriously, make your own money.
      #GetRich"

• I know, I have NOT overseen this.
      I'm meant to say despite it's being satire, it's very much true :P

• lol. i ain't callin u a gold digger but u ain't messing with no broke _______

• The best part is that they have so much that others get jealous. The poor guy riding his bike back and forth to his minimum wage job every day sees it and slowly anger builds up inside until he decides that he will take what he wants.

Next thing you know, the rich person's kid is kidnapped on the way home from school for ransom, or the house is burgularized when the rich guy is at work or away on a week long business trip.
    Or there is a home invasion that kills the rich guy and his family and they don't know how to fight back because they are too used to the easy life and can't handle the struggles that the more common folk deal with.

• The real rich guys have their own armed body guards that won't hesitate to kill anyone that even looks like they are going to touch any of their property and have the army of lawyers to sweep the aftermath under the rug, forget burglarizing it. Also forget about them actually giving a shit if you kidnap their kid. They most likely wouldn't even notice they have been kidnapped since being shipped off to a private school overseas years before. That would be me if I ever won a $500M Powerball jackpot. Then again I'd probably just skip all that and take the cash and then head to Singapore asap before next April 15th while laughing at all you poor people (there are almost no poor people in Singapore to worry about).

• For a second I had to check the link to see if I was on Buzzfeed lol. :v
    Then you mentioned it was satire... however, there are a fair number of women that think this way seriously... hmm...

• you dont love rich guys you just love money.

• I am rich, and it isn't all satire.

The reality is that I could be standing next to you at the grocery store and you would have no idea that I am rich. There are too many guys who appear rich who are only in debt and many rich guys who appear normal... until you get to know him.

• Thank you. Till I got to the end I was like, GOLD DIGGER. :)

Unfortunately if you're preoccupied with going after the almighty dollar like so many men do, you miss out on so much of what life has to offer.

Try for moderation in everything you do, pursue the things you enjoy and that interest you, be honest, work hard, and everything else will fall into place.

• Thank god I thought this was real 😂

• I knew this had to be satire because rich men won't make you safe. In fact a lot of women are murdered by rich guys and they get away with it because they're so rich.

• >>>>>>"Reasons Why Rich Guys Are So Awesome"
    >>>>>>"3. They make a lot of money"

LOL :D

• Here you go... For less than 200 you can feel your safe every day...
    www.amazon.com/.../154-0449370-3655456

• Why is this labeled as satire? Its a spot on summary of how females think

• Haha. It's a shame that this "satire" isn't actually how shit works.

• What makes you think you will be spending his money?

• So the Beatles were wrong-money can buy you love. Well, love for money (as long as it doesn't run out). But when you're past your prime, will he keep you around, or go on to a "newer model"?

• The money is against the nature.
    Healthy life is from only nature not money.
    if you get cancer or etc, your money will not help you.
    The money is not actually the power.

• So says poor people. Cancer with money = cryo sleep at Alcor until they have a cure, even if it takes centuries. Poor people can't do that since it costs $200k and about $20k a year for maintenance.

• @Dee8774 So you can predict the future until the end of time with 100% accuracy now? Can you let me know when the Powerball jackpot hits $500M again and the winning numbers for that? lol. Just remember most people said airplanes and all other heavier-than-air objects other than birds could never fly either. Unfortunately I had no say on when I was born but the 20/21st century sucks from where I'm standing. That doesn't mean I have to make do with it or just accept it and 1500+ others agree www.alcor.org/AboutAlcor/membershipstats.html and that's just with 1 company (there's several worldwide). To me the whack jobs are the ones that simply do nothing but lie down and accept their fate or wait on some invisible sky daddy to come save them or self-delude themselves into thinking there's an eternal afterlife when there's most likely simply nothing. All evidence points to that the equivalent of betting on a bad horse.

• @Dee8774 And as far as social relations those come and go anyway for various reasons, no need to sleep for centuries only to wake up with everyone you knew now dead. I keep no such connections (never needed them), no ties to anything makes such decisions a lot easier.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 20

• I dated a millionaire that bought me expensive things and took me expensive places, bu never gave me his money physically in my hand. He always reminded me to never feel I am special if a guy throws his money at me, he does so because he simply can afford to. I also learnt that even though my man may be rich, his money is exactly his money, and not mines. If he leaves, he leaves with his money, unless we were married and I got alimony, so yes its always safer to make your own money.

• "dated a millionaire that bought me expensive things..."

Ah you where a sugar babe or an expensive one man's prostitute.

" his money is exactly his money, and not mines. If he leaves, he leaves with his money, unless we were married and I got alimony"

Yes, the gold digger part.

"so yes its always safer to make your own money"

Indeed.

• @smølf dude I doubt this is gold digging haha. Like if she was really gold digging then wouldn't she be rich by the end of the relationship aswell since she dug up that gold?

• @aftermath

Maybe in her case, there are always a few exceptions. He could have been a great guy regardless of his wealth, overall however, point 4 is what makes millionaire having young girls 'attracted' to them - let them go bankrupt and see how the young girls runs to get away.

• All of the butt hurt men with dust bunnies crawling out their pockets will attack you for this!

• Glad this is satire, nice take!

• Lol girl excuse me but when I started to read this I was like wtf? O_o but it was a satire so yea I'm gonna say good satire

• Lol, great take.

• Rich guys are nice lol

• I <3 this srsly

• Lol haha thanks to my father we have the VIP pass thingy sometimes ><

• I'd rather have a hardworking man than a rich man. Rich man have huge egos and are usually shallow pricks. Nothing in this world is truly free.

• LOOOOOOOOL
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    No.

• Lol but they're shallow

• lmao if you didn't say it was satire at the end i would have thought you were being serious

• So money basically.

• they can be selfish

• My boyfriend daddy and brothers are rich and so am I

• Lol wow - but then you have to live with a finance bro and keep yourself in trophy wife shape and nah.
    Not bashing on all rich people. Just the stereotypical image (and I know quite a few finance bros so I do know what I'm talking about. I also know a lot of really nice rich people - to the best of my knowledge.).
    Financial security ftw but I don't care about the parties and stuff like that.

• *attempts at financial security

• my man is very rich, in real life he look like an avarage person, plain t-shirt, plain jeans.
    Also, he was rich but he knew the cost of money and he tried to save money on everything. Like he usually got cheap haircuts (but it looked good anyway) and he tried to pay less money when he can even for the cheapest things...
    He also, worked a lot, but had more freedom, and yes we went traveling and he bought me presents. I never asked him, but he just did it, bcoz he cared about me.
    If u meet him on the street u ll never know he is rich

• that's 7 reasons why you're a snob

• You said this was satire but i agree with all of your points. I need a rich man in my life

• If you look good visit Trump, he is always on the lookout.