7 Reasons Why Rich Guys Are So Awesome

1. They make you feel safe

A lot of money not only brings financial security, it can also buy safety and protection!

7 Reasons Why Rich Guys Are So Awesome

2. They have big...

They have big bank accounts. They have big chunks of money waiting in the bank.

3. They make a lot of money

You know what this means? More vacations, more parties, more shopping sprees, gifts and you can stay at home because he has a lot of money.

4. They're so powerful...

The more money you have, the more power you have.

5. They can VIP through a crowd

There would be no need to be stuck in a crowd. Look at Lebron go!

6. They are more manly

Breadwinners are more manly.

7. Your friends will be jealous

Most girls love rich guys more than they love tall guys. Your friends are jealous because they don't have a rich guy to spoil them but you are lucky enough to have a rich guy.

This is satire by the way. Seriously, make your own money.

#GetRich

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 38

Good satire

It's not satire! ITS TRUE!!!

@Unit1
      She literally says its satire at the very end.
      "This is satire by the way. Seriously, make your own money.
      #GetRich"

I know, I have NOT overseen this.
      I'm meant to say despite it's being satire, it's very much true :P

A lot of rich men also commit suicide are lonely and suffer from things like depression among other things, because they think having money will fill the void they feel in their heart and soul, it isn't the case. You'd honestly be surprised how many rich people are actually crazy or psycho's there is a surprisingly high murder rate among the 1%.

By the way can you give us an actual legitimate reason besides money?

@Amanda2 Yeah lol people think a ton of money is a blessing but not as much as they think and nice.

@fuqthegovt growing up with an extremely rich family (mom's side), it's true, money CAN poison some (a lot) of people, you may not see it unless you're part of their family, inner circle, etc. Both my grandparents are miserable, depressed and alone. They divorced each other at an older age and they have more money than they could ever spend. My grandma uses her money to control others, which that trait trickled down to all her kids (my aunts, uncle and my mother). My mother and I haven't spoken in years. After she got millions from my grandparents selling their business, she became jealous, controlling, bitter, insecure and vindictive on a way bigger scale than she was before $$. On the outside her life looks perfect, charming, blessed, fun, exciting, etc., knowing her though, it's far from it, but my family excels at portraying an image they want people to see them as. She has friends but doesn't let anyone really know who she is other than on a superficial level.

If I hadn't read the "Satire" line, I'd have answered that these reasons were just dumb.

Ok but what you have to offer in return
    Spreading your legs is nothing special, all women come with this feature

Who says all women want you? :O

@Smmyskittles
      If I have that mindset with some girl
      I won't marry her

My current woman, I offered her everything I own but she refused, that's what I'm into

Haha. It's a shame that this "satire" isn't actually how shit works.

I am rich, and it isn't all satire.

The reality is that I could be standing next to you at the grocery store and you would have no idea that I am rich. There are too many guys who appear rich who are only in debt and many rich guys who appear normal... until you get to know him.

Thank god I thought this was real 😂

And this is why girls will always be gold digging whores and yes i know this is satire.

Thank you. Till I got to the end I was like, GOLD DIGGER. :)

Unfortunately if you're preoccupied with going after the almighty dollar like so many men do, you miss out on so much of what life has to offer.

Try for moderation in everything you do, pursue the things you enjoy and that interest you, be honest, work hard, and everything else will fall into place.

All summed up as "he can give me stuff I don't have, and I am too lazy to get"

Good take but the real take should be about how a girl can land these rich guys as husbands rather than be pumped and dumped in their limo. Or how about a question as to what a girl has to bring to the table to land a wealthy successful good looking guy other than mere looks after all these guys can pay for the services of amazing looking women.

This isn't satire and you know it. The only reason why you said that was to reduce the amount of hate comments you already knew you'd get.

all pluses... til all their money's gone-then they're nobody.

That's why you don't put all the eggs in one basket. Do you honestly think Warren Bufffet, Bill Gates (that was worth $100B back in the 1990's), etc will ever run out of money? At this point it would be difficult even if they tried to spend it all, unless they outright gave it all away or made the world's biggest bonfire out of Benjamins. It's not a gamble if you own the house, since the house always wins.

@Raymond_Reddington You will probably need it. I don't know Bill Gates personally. He may be the vengeful type and send an assassin army after you. I would, even if I had to bribe every cop, detective, DA and Judge handling the case to sweep it under the rug after. Quite possible this has already happened and the media just never got wind of it.

@fuqthegovt if the robber has brains he won't leave a paper trail.

That last point tough...

And in return, women only can offer sex. The only thing they are worth it. So sad.

Easy life, right? I don't have any respect for scrounger, social climber goldiggers... Crap!!!

At least they are smart enough to sell it instead of give it away for free. Hell If I were an attractive female I'd be a whore too making more than most doctors and lawyers, respect doesn't pay the rent or buy a 2nd condo so don't need that.

lol. i ain't callin u a gold digger but u ain't messing with no broke _______

Why is this labeled as satire? Its a spot on summary of how females think

This is REALITY!
    #GetRichOrDieTrying

İn the last picture she is looking so funny :D

This isn't a satire you and most other women probably really feel that way.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 20

All of the butt hurt men with dust bunnies crawling out their pockets will attack you for this!

I <3 this srsly

Lol, great take.

Glad this is satire, nice take!

Lol haha thanks to my father we have the VIP pass thingy sometimes ><

lmao if you didn't say it was satire at the end i would have thought you were being serious

Lol wow - but then you have to live with a finance bro and keep yourself in trophy wife shape and nah.
    Not bashing on all rich people. Just the stereotypical image (and I know quite a few finance bros so I do know what I'm talking about. I also know a lot of really nice rich people - to the best of my knowledge.).
    Financial security ftw but I don't care about the parties and stuff like that.

*attempts at financial security

Lol girl excuse me but when I started to read this I was like wtf? O_o but it was a satire so yea I'm gonna say good satire

Lol but they're shallow

I'd rather have a hardworking man than a rich man. Rich man have huge egos and are usually shallow pricks. Nothing in this world is truly free.

my man is very rich, in real life he look like an avarage person, plain t-shirt, plain jeans.
    Also, he was rich but he knew the cost of money and he tried to save money on everything. Like he usually got cheap haircuts (but it looked good anyway) and he tried to pay less money when he can even for the cheapest things...
    He also, worked a lot, but had more freedom, and yes we went traveling and he bought me presents. I never asked him, but he just did it, bcoz he cared about me.
    If u meet him on the street u ll never know he is rich

that's 7 reasons why you're a snob

they can be selfish

Rich guys are nice lol

I dated a millionaire that bought me expensive things and took me expensive places, bu never gave me his money physically in my hand. He always reminded me to never feel I am special if a guy throws his money at me, he does so because he simply can afford to. I also learnt that even though my man may be rich, his money is exactly his money, and not mines. If he leaves, he leaves with his money, unless we were married and I got alimony, so yes its always safer to make your own money.

"dated a millionaire that bought me expensive things..."

Ah you where a sugar babe or an expensive one man's prostitute.

" his money is exactly his money, and not mines. If he leaves, he leaves with his money, unless we were married and I got alimony"

Yes, the gold digger part.

"so yes its always safer to make your own money"

Indeed.

@smølf dude I doubt this is gold digging haha. Like if she was really gold digging then wouldn't she be rich by the end of the relationship aswell since she dug up that gold?

@aftermath

Maybe in her case, there are always a few exceptions. He could have been a great guy regardless of his wealth, overall however, point 4 is what makes millionaire having young girls 'attracted' to them - let them go bankrupt and see how the young girls runs to get away.

You said this was satire but i agree with all of your points. I need a rich man in my life

If you look good visit Trump, he is always on the lookout.

LOOOOOOOOL
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    No.

So money basically.

My boyfriend daddy and brothers are rich and so am I