Why Sexy People Are Superior

1. In the dating pool

Let's be honest: attractive people have an easier time finding mates and going out on dates than people who are not attractive. The more you date, the higher the chances you find someone.

2. In the career world

Let's be honest, attractive people are nice to look at, and in the difficult times of the economy- good looking people have an advantage.

3. In personal/emotional confidence

If sexy people are used to being told how hot they are, this will most likely boost their confidence and they will be emotionally stronger

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 38

I'd go as far as a lot of sexy people have the BIGGEST ego's, have some of the worst personalities and some even think they're above people which makes them prone to judge people more often. Obviously not EVERYBODY sexy person but I'd say a lot.

So no I don't think that's true.

Lol, when are you gonna quit writing this nonsense? Maybe some 'hot' people have it well, doesn't mean every hot person geta to the apex of things. The world sees what it wants.
    The world is ruled by business conglomerates, politicians and some religion obsessed figureheads. None of them are described to be particularly hot. Example?
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Bill_Gates_June_2015.jpg
    He ain't no looker, but he's definitely up there with the most powerful people in the world. His impact and influence are undeniable. I can give you a boat load of examples. But to me its the most productive and hard working people alive who are superior, who have the competitive edge over the rest of us. Hard work was superior to looks, is superior to looks and will always be superior to looks. I don't care if anyone says otherwise.

Well, of course the highest achievers aren't going to be very attractive. Duh... Think about that for a sec.

@redeyemindtricks ultimately every facet will have its disadvantages, we just work with what we get. No?

Good-looking people rule the world. It's as it should be. ;)

Sexy people look great and have some advantages but I wouldn't say they are superior to other humans.

Couldn't have said this better myself.

@AlwaysBelieving They don't have any advantage, they have 0 advantage indeed. All politicians in my country of origin are ugly and short as fuck, businessman may be random both ugly or handsome and so on. Handsome people rule in modeling, acting of course and in public relationship, social jobs only.

this all generalizations that can easily be countered. sure sexy people can have an advantage in dating pool or in the workforce but they can also be taken less seriously. they can be used primarily for looks and cast off

sure being attractive can help in life, it is proven but i wouldn't go so far as to say they are superior

Just because lol.

• 28d

I agree it's easier dating as I'm only average looking and have to shave my head bald still I hold very high standards and expect a girl to be very attractive looking for me to date her. You're post is mostly garbage.

Except for number one, this is all true for me although I don't feel like I'm above everyone else.

LOL! This should get the award for most blatantly obvious take ever! Aren't we all aware of this? :P

I am naturally unnatractive. I built a decent body though

This from an anonymous girl on the internet, lmao

As far as number 2 I sort of laughed at because engineers are usually pale and pasty.. not very appealing to look at. ahaha. It's a matter of skill in the career world.

I guess thats how it goes in your country.

Sexy people have the pussy (or the Bigus Dickus)

A good escort makes more than any teacher, professor or employee, more than some doctors.
    That's Sex Power.

It depends on the gender , women are generally THE desired gender , whereas men are generally NOT desired !! An average woman will outgun a " hot " man , men have to bring far more to the table than just mere looks. Conventionally attractive people can often be arrogant & conceited , due to hugely inflated egos.

Everybody can be sexy.

honest... but too much of coward to not be anon... perhaps a guy who accidentally hit the nail on the head.

You know that this is shit right. Mostly sexy people been used for shit. Lik picture 3; who is freewilling to take this kind of picture. There goes your masculanity like a leaf in the wind.

- Hot girls are used as models and mostly naked like porn and rapper video (you can read more porn as well)
    - Hot guys are used as models and mostly naked and for gay stuff like pic 3.

Although their worth is their beauty. Nobody cares about your intelligence. They use you a object and you want to be an object so bad. If you hot (insert selfie of yourself) be it and i can give your first shift. Come to my room and be a sexobject.
      When they old nobody wants them or if they don't take care of there exterior.

if you step outside of the celebrity obsessed world its personality, character, intellect, drive to succeed that are more important.

I'd consider success in the dating pool finding someone you want to be with, not how many times you've failed to do so.

they also tend to be less intellegent then regular looking or ugly people. attractive folks also tend to be more caught up in hollywood bullshit than in the real actual social affairs and political issues... if your good to look at then usually your not good for anything else... hot sex maybe, but half the hot chicks i dated have been absolutely dead lays.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 14

1) Those three in that picture don't look like they are looking for dates, they look like they're looking for something else entirely. Sure, maybe looks make a difference but the people that want a committed relationship and someone worthwhile aren't going to be looking for the "sexy people".

2) Really? And, what career world have you been looking at? I mean honestly, you really think that if two people interview for the same job and one is "sexy" but not qualified and the other is just an average looking person but more than qualified for the job, that they'd actually choose the unqualified one simply because they are nice to look at? I mean, how does that even make sense? That's stupid.

3) I see, so because people say to sexy people "You're so hot" or " my God are you sexy, I just can't handle it" you think that will boost their confidence and make them emotionally stronger? In what universe, unicorn land? That compliment is simply about looks and sure it may boost your ego but if your looks are all people notice and all that they compliment you on, wouldn't that kind of get old after awhile? Wouldn't it do the opposite and lower your confidence, when you do something really great but the only thing people can tell you is how "hot you look tonight"? I mean, how does complimenting one on their looks make them stronger emotionally? I can't see how it would.

• 5d

cool

1 and 2 can be swayed so easily by looks. Think about waitresses...
    Being sexy would seem like a no brainer for high confidence, even though that's not always the case, but overall, yea, being hot... usually people have higher physical confidence than someone with less regarded looks.

However, that doesn't mean they're superior XD Being pretty or athletic or smart doesn't make someone to superior to someone else.

Also, there's a limit to how far looks will take you. You can't be a rocket scientist because you're tall or have nice cheek bones. It's about more than that.

Because people judge you on your appearance.

Number 2 is really a flaw in society. Society should take in people based on ability and dependability, not on looks. Hiring someone based on looks is an extremely prejudicial and discriminatory practice. Unattractive people deserve equal rights and opportunities.

I'm sorry. I used to think so too. Unfortunately, most of my life. But I recently had an epiphany. Not one of the great people I know were hot. None of the presidents, kings, queens, scientists, business people, artists, musicians, songwriters, CEO's, doctors, inventors, athletes, and so on. In fact some of them were extremely ugly, lol.
    Being hot, at most you will be a celebrity, and that's if you're good at acting or singing in addition to your good looks. Or you might end up being a fashion model. But if you're smart, there's a whole world of opportunities out there for you. You could rule the world if you chose to.

I can't believe Hollywood has taken over people's minds so badly. It's like if you're not hot, it's the end of the world.

Too many people let the " media " think for them , good comment !!

I know ugly people with all that. I'm convinced it's their confidence that does it. They interview very well, because they're confident and think the company is as lucky to have them as they are to have the company, they walk into a room with an aura of confidence and demand respect just by the way they walk. Then I know people who'd genuinely be handsome/pretty if they weren't lazy, depressed or broke. Like one girl I know she's always been depressed and it shows in every part of her, she slouches down and wears very ill fitting clothes, doesn't do anything to her skin and her hair is always just pulled back, also the sad years are beginning to show on her face and is becoming haggard and sad looking... but then I've seen her laugh and you can catch a glimpse of what she'd look like if she was happier, if she cared about herself and her appearance and she'd look amazing.

Im so over people being so caught up on their beauty and looks. Other things that need focusing on. Just because a woman looks good dows not mean she has all the answers or have her life together. She may be going through more issues than Vogue and here folks are saying that she has it easy.

This is so stupid that I can't even believe I'm responding to it. The best people I know aren't sex bombs, and least not now. They're people who struggled to make something of their lives and became better/stronger people *because* of their struggle, not in spite of it.

Yes... Our greatest scientists, inventors, discoverers, writers and philosophers were smoking hot...
    Get real woman! Being too good looking in some real jobs can be disadvantageous because you won't exactly being taken seriously as a proper whatever when you spend more time in fron of the mirror than snow White's evil step mother!

Superior? I don't think so.

There goes mu self esteem again..

I can attest to these things but I wouldn't call it being superior

Of course they aren't superior, this post is very shallow and stupid. I know handsome people who are stupid or with health problems (not so superior at all), so are they really superior to a taller then average guy with average face guy with god genetics? (never sick, great body health smart, all his grandfathers/mothers lived without sickness up to 90 etc). Comparing people doesn't take only look there are many more factors before deciding who is superior or not.

Kind of agree with this actually lol