Or maybe you are one of those poor unfortunates who wakes up every morning with pimples. You feel as if you can never get a date because of your bad skin. Your acne is ruining any chance of any kind of romance. If only you could airbrush your face in real life!
What to do? Well don't despair, that used to be me with the bad skin every morning. I never thought I would ever date anyone. Now I have great skin and I go out on dates all the time. Don't let your bad skin ruin what should be the best years of your life.
10 Tips for Better Skin
- 1. Make sure you drink plenty of water. Water is great for flushing all the toxins out of your system and you will quickly notice a huge improvement in your skin once you start to drink a lot. 8 glasses of water minimum.
2. Eat some healthy stuff as well. Greasy deep fried foods are not doing your skin any favors. Colorful fresh fruits and vegetables daily get your skin looking good and the antioxidants aid in healing any scars faster.
3. Are your washing your hair often enough? Hairspray, gel and mousse are great for keeping your style, but can be unkind to your skin. Greasy hair hanging around your face only feeds the pimples.
4. Make sure your pillow cases and bath towels are seeing the washing machine as often as they should. If your skin is really bad, you should be changing these daily. No point using all that facial cleanser product if you are just going to wipe the dirt back onto your face!
5. A drop of Essential Lavender Oil on the zit will clear it up within a day. (lavender is the only essential oil you can apply on the skin directly)
6. Avoid the use of soap. Soaps are terrible for the skin and astringents are harsh on the skin making things worse. Use a natural gentle soap made with natural ingredients or, ironically, mud.
7. Masks and Facials detox the skin in depth and keep the oxygen flowing through the cells. Avoid chemical peels. Clay and mud mask are the best.
8. Exercise and fresh air. Sweating is good for the skin as it releases the toxins from the cells and keeps the pores clean.
9. Do not sweat the small stuff. Have you noticed that when you are stressed the outbreak is worse?
10. Use facial treatment products specifically for acne prone skin. Make sure you use these products every day, to keep the outbreaks at a minimum. Natural skin care for face products that contain Dead Sea Ingredients, Lavender, Rosemary, Aloe Vera and Calendula are best for controlling the red inflamed areas. These can be really effective without you having to put a lot of toxic chemicals on your face.
Follow these tips for healthy, radiant skin!