The fullproof way to get a woman's number!

First of all, I will qualify myself by stating I did online and in person consulting for MEN on how to approach women, gain confidenece, and how to be more successful in their relationships.

What I am going to share is the 'full proof way' to get a womans number. Now, let me curb expectations a bit... When I say 'full proof' I do not mean 100% of the time. I mean this is the best approach to take when asking for a womans number. I want to also put an emphasis on WOMEN here. This approach doens't apply to GIRLS. Simply won't work because of insecurity, immaturity, and a myriad of other reasons.

The Approach

Okay straight and to the point... You see a woman that you find interesting, attractive, sexy, etc, etc... and you want to ask her for her number. This is exactly what you will do:

ONE (SIMPLEST THING EVER)

Confidently approach them and make your presense known (no sneaking up on someone at the gas pump) Say:

Excuse me

So now you have their attention. Here is where men mess everything up. NO SMALL TALK. None! I don't care if you have the same tattoo... if you are both wearing Toms.. or if you genuinely recognize her. NO SMALL TALK. Next say:

You know what?

Yes, simply ask that question. You know what? Why do you do this you may ask... becuase getting a number is all about positioning yourself for your end goal. Let's say you start talking about something meaningless.. You undoubtedly will bore her and she will interupt and say I need to go. All the while thinking why didn't her just say what he wanted??

Anyways, she will 99.9% of the time answer WHAT? Which is PERFECT that's what we wanted baby! Next say EXACTLY THIS:

We should go on a date sometime

Yep... really just that. Excuse me... You know what... We should go on a date sometime...

Some of you may be skeptic or doubting the success that a person could possibly have with this approach. IT WORKS. Stay with me though...

TWO (COUNTERING OBJECTIONS)

Now you would be surprised how often going just that far into the approach will get you the number. It has happened to me countless times. Although, it's more likely that after asking "we should go on a date sometime..." You will be hit with some sort of objection. BELIEVE ME these are easy to counter. Just take some practice.

Top 4 most common objections you will get:

Ohh yeah?

Why?

But I don't even know you...

Where would you take me?

Okay, so the key now is having all of your objections ready. I will share my most successful counter to the above objections. DELIEVERD WITH CONFIDENCE:

Ohh yeah?
Women said 'ohh yeah' a lot.. That usually means sealed deal so I simply responded YES. Looking straight in the eyes and let them know I was serious.

Why?
Because I'm a great dater. DO NOT COMPLIMENT THEM. THEY GET IT EVERY DAY.

But I don't even know you...
Again easy.. Don't over talk or look beta and explain yourself. Don't ever let the woman make you feel out of place for approaching and being staight to the point. Simply say: That's why WE are going on a date.

Where would you take me?
This one is easy. Make sure you know your surroundings well. DO NOT talk about a restaurant clear accross town. Try and quickly remember a restaurant near by that is nice. Whereever you are meeting her means she probably lives quite close. Girls WILL cancel a date over distance. (Only go to a restaurant)

WHY THIS WORKS (they don't want no scrub)

Women want a man who is straight to the point. Remember the when Noah and Ali were first introduced in 'The Notebook'??? Noah went right for what he wanted. No small talk.. no compliments.. none of that. And women watching loved it. The love a man who doesn't toss bull their way especially when they can see what his end game is. Yes, you will catch some women off guard. Occasionally a feminazi will give you -ish about now asking her name first Lol... but overall this will help you a lot.

CLOSING (key is delivery)

In closing, remember that the key is confidence and your delivery. Have a slight smile and don't break eye contact. Your goal is to practice this over and over... Why?? So you can learn to counter ALL the posible objections. Will women say no. YES. Will this approach work better than anything I hear these douches online talking about WITHOUT A DOUBT!

An exercise to do is try getting just 1 number a day for a week. Then move up to 2 numbers, 3, etc... In no time you will notice how easy this delievery

Please try this out and let me know how this approach is working for you!

Apologize for the spelling and grammar errors.

-ALFIE :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 13

• Is that all it's about? How about a guide to having an interesting convo? Men at suck at social skills.

• Conversation is for the date genius. Furhtermore, being straight forward on approach do not mean a person is great with conversation.

By the way you fall into the minority who doesn't like this approach. I will spare you the personal characteristics of the women who don't like my approach...

• Getting the no means you want to get laid.

• No. GETTING A DATE GUARANTEES THE NUMBER. Durrr

• The best way to get a girl is approaching people in your immediate vicinity, not complete strangers. Most females don't trust strangers, because of creepy past experiences with different guys. This approach would only work if I was already familiar with the guy or maybe some of my friends new him, or a co-worker, but not a complete stranger.

Avoid approaches such as the street harassment video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Try to match his confidence, charisma, hygiene, & the way he handled rejection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZqsx9wua8

Advice from other men: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php

• Damn, that just plain sucks and is absolutely horrible. I can't believe girls have to go through that crap on a daily basis. No wonder some have such thick walls. Seriously, that's absolutely tragic to be harassed in that manner. Why are there so many dbag guys out there. I thought I knew how bad it could be for women, but this is wayyyyyy worse than I exepected. Sorry to all the girls that have to go through that on a daily basis.

• **messages to my inbox for advice on the topic****

Again, #evidence

I think you are fucking possibly crazy.

Hey guys look! It's one of those GIRLS who need a "REAL MAN TO "HANDLE" HER!"

Good luck out there with you abrasive cunt like behavior. Really good luck!

• I assume by, "REAL MAN TO "HANDLE" HER!" you are referring to this video:
      www.facebook.com/video.php

This video is targeting the hoodrat baby mamas who jump fly with anyone & will physically fight a man without any thought. Example: The chick who was hit in the bus video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEJiUtYUdRo or the chick slapped on the train https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDAT9zT78dc

I do not identify with this nonsense. These chicks are not the definition of a Strong Woman, they are instead the Irrational, Combative & Uneducated Female. Strength is Strength. It's not gender specific, nor the same as being aggressive or combative.

It's ok, that once again you've been #OWNED on your own Take (see 17yr old female comment below). Don't take it so personal, it's just the internet ;-)

• Well, that's pretty cute.

• What a load of horse shit.

If you try to pull this stunt on me, I'd smell "dating expert" tactics from a mile away and tell you to fuck off.

• Ehhh.
    I can see that working for some people, but looks do play a role.
    Someone did that to me and I gave him my number, but didn't want to. In my head I said no, and to tell him no but for some reason I spilled my number and as soon as we parted I was like "shit."
    Told him I wasn't interested in him later that night.
    He caught me off guard and in a good sweet mood though.
    If your goal is just getting numbers then I could see how this may work.
    I'd much rather actually have a conversation with someone first. If I had a great conversation with someone I'd definitely give them my number and would feel comfortable hanging out with them again.

• Conversation Lol that is for the date kido

• It works more of the time. I have tested both ways. I have had clients test both ways. Sure, I believe you feel that way. Again, a minority of women are not into it.

It's sad though. The goal post has been pushed to the point of 'online dating' as a percieved method for women to do better vetting of men. None of you stop to realize you are talking to an online personality lmao. I definitely belong in past generations.

• Lol, alright.

• Guy - 'You know what?'
    Me - 'Umm what?'
    Guy - 'We should go on a date'
    Me - 'No, we shouldn't.

Lol, now what?

• Me: Okay cool.

I walk away. You think about it for a week because obvi you fucked up.

• She's the chick180. You've to made some expert level for this ;)

• Hey... send her a PM dude..

• While I would swoon at a guy's bold approach to want to take me out I would be a little skeptical about his intentions. Women tend to over think and if I thought about it too much I might feel like I was just another conquest and be reluctant to give the guy a fair chance. That's my only problem with it.

• I believe that is based in paranoia and insecurity. Believe me I have counter objections to women with your exact feeling.

I would ask you... what is the approach that doesn't seem like a conquest?

• This is what I meant by useless. Even though you know you're wrong you still try to defend your ridiculous argument by bringing up unrelated points. Seriously just stop.

• Nice trolling..

• Haha will this work for women asking men out too? I'd like to not be rejected anymore.

• Or.
    You could crash into her car.

• LMAO I highly suggest people don't follow this unless you want to get smacked in the face with a purse, hand or whatever else she's holding.

• Yes people women react violently when a guy takes time out of his day to ask them on a date... Right

• It's too late. The fun's been ruined. I give up with all of you. I'm going to stick with my possy of crude, rude finger flickers.

• Well then in, that case I will never approach you! I don't wanna get smacked in my face!😐

• I did like parts of this, but it will only work if she is attracted to the guy.

• That's true of every approach technique imaginable.

• A date is formal.. It's one on one. Players don't want that. They feel exposed. The girl can easily discern what they are all about. Those group situations enable them to mask their true intentions. Why women like dates and younger girls are hesitant.

• Well, I've never been in that situation, but it's still good to know for future reference. And it does make sense.

• Rather gutsy. Some women don't like guys that come off as too "dominant." I'd probably swoon a little bit though.

• Honestly if any guy tried this with me they would not get my number. You didn't even tell guys to ask for he name! It maybe small talk but it matters. If a guy doesn't ask what your name is then he obviously doesn't care about getting to know you, it takes two seconds. Saying "Because I'm a great dater" basically says to me that your a bit full of your self. You don't need to compliment the girl but there is a difference from being confident and being full of yours

• People who join frats are not over high school... Beta is actually a sociological term that describes observable characteristics...

• Ah I see, sorry about that. I have only heard frat guys say that term so assumed it was something they made up with wanting to be alpha dog and such. Thank you for clarifying that for me :)

What Guys Said 18

• While this is sure to increase your chances nothing is a 100% or even 90%, nothing is foolproof. Some women this will work on and some it won't nor is this the only way to do it.

This also isn't for everyone and is tailored to help a specific type of person or rather a person who acts a certain way.

There are some points I agree with though, but overall I feel you should experiment with different approaches and use the one that you feel most comfortable with and that works best for you.

• Yeah that title is just an attention grabber.

I kinda agree that people should try what works best for them. I think a spin off of this approach or different variations of this approach is what is necessary for success.

• I'm sure in some areas it is.

• Nothing's foolproof, but this is a good straight-ahead approach that guys can try. It's not the only approach, but for people where direct is most comfortable it's a good framework for doing so.

• I honestly think it should be the only approach. Everything else entails small talk. Which women hate and it makes it impossible to counter objections when you talk too much. They have endless ways to object to you.

• I think even if you don't go immediately direct, when you do actually escalate to asking out, it's a good model.

Some guys prefer to interact generally with everyone, escalate where there's reciprocal interest, then flirt, then ask out. which is fine - you will get 'yes', but you're doing some pre-filtering for women who are more actively interested. Either style works as long as you do enough of it.

• I understand that approach.

It's risky to me though... that vetting process could cost you the date. But I get that.

• I'm trying this out right now on a dating site (oasisactive). I'm going to be mad at you if this doesn't work, she's super cute. Will post results.

• This is an in person approach my man...

• She's a flake *sigh*. We had a great convo and then she just stopped responding. I hate it when my hopes are lifted then just crushed.

• Get em in person man. Let it roll right off and off to the next. That's just the way it is.

• This is freaking awesome take... I am gonna try this now... gonna get one number in this week... I will keep you updated...😊

• So when does the mask come off?

• Practice gets rid of those gitters. I was the same way at one point. I set goals everyday on how many people I would ask on a date (even without any interest in them)

At one point I was asking out up to 10 people a day. What it did was get me a lot of dates, cost me a lot of money, and build crazy confidence in my approach. After a while you get really good at reading immediately if someone is a dead end or opportunity. It becomes like clock work.

So, if you practice enough the fear of rejection will go away. But of course you need to take a little initiative Lol can't be lazy man!

• I know you're right. I need to get out more. Put in some more effort. Thanks for the encouragement :)

• So this method would work for alpha guys but not beta guys. Even if a beta came out as alpha in this approach and got a date, the girl would realize on the date that the guy isn't alpha, and would probably be out off. You can only act for so long.

• May be true... but anyone can change. You are not born an Alpha nor Beta... It's learned behavior.

• well im sure humans are like dogs. i mean dogs as puppies if they tend to go to the water bowl first food first and push others around and be more odminent as a pupy they will be dominant as a adult.

• Yeah, it also works better if you're 6' tall

• Or just hack the phones in the immediate area via Bluetooth and find it out that way

• Thanks bro!. My phone currently has now more numbers than a calculator!

• what i do is, i watch simple pickup before a big party since taht gives me in a playful creative comfortable mood to natrually apporach girls and be myself.

• Stop doing that brotha. Not a good idea at all. Nothing is easy in life. Took me months to master this shit.

• i didn't read the article to be honest. i m pretty good with women. pretty good looking ones too. ill check it out see if i can get something out of it

• hey this is actually good stuff man! i will practicce. i get some parts but it gets into detail and step by step i love it

• Thanks for revealing dating do's and don'ts arcana. No, really. No. This is an average pickup line that works on some women, not all. Of course confidence and transparency is key in most approaches, but as all ready stated by another user, in most cases, a woman has to be attracted to or interested in the guy.

The perfect pickup strategy will not entirely compensate for a guys outwardly shortcomings. Improve them? somewhat... perhaps.

• Confidence is the key to girl's phone.

• WOW! great take !
    i think a lot of the time us bro's complicate things and make it rocket science
    People are simple!

too bad this only works for women =(
    most of the girls i know probably would feel this approach as too strong of a come on!

I am still gonna try this lol! i will let you know how it goes!

• Another way to get her number just ask to borrow her phone and call yourself it will be there when you check your phone next time.

• Just tried this she dumped her drink on my face, jk.

• I have an alternitive way
    in these easy steps!

1. memorise your own number off by heart
    2. in a fredinly casual manner apprach a girl for a reason to use her phone e. g my phone is lost/ I need to call some one but phone is dead or something to that effect
    3. if she agrees phone your personal phone for a while then hang up
    4. check your call logs then save the number to contacts
    5. thank her for using her phone and her giving you her number
    6. huzzah you have now got the desired girls number congratulations !

haha all kidding aside, nice and intresting post good work : )

• You win some and lose some but this does work, now if I can only get some of my guys
    friend to ask her out

• How about you film yourself doing it to a random stranger and come back to us with it. I might try it out if you do.