I'm scared to have my bf touch me?

So he likes to hug me a lot and put his arms around me which makes me uncomfortable which Ik is lame as fuck. And he tries to touch my boobs which I'm really self concouse of cause there so big and everyone stares at them. And he tries to touch my butt which I hate cause I don't have any ass which is embarrassing. So pretty much I have no self asteem. How do I be more comfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend should respect you enough that he does not paw at you and you should tell him this directly and forcefully. Maybe he's young and immature, so teach him better behavior. Don't let yourself be his toy. If he continues the touchyfeely, tell him that's it and find another boyfriend. You deserve respect.

Girls with nice breasts are said to have strong self-esteem, but this guy's oafish behavior may be diminishing your self-respect. I haven't seen your ass, but if it's slim that should add to your personal appeal, not detract from it.

Maybe the problem is not just your boyfriend but your self-esteem. We all go through this period of questioning our own self worth. If you don't feel good about yourself, aim at little challenges, read a book, learn something new, exercise, get your hair done in a salon, try new clothes (yes but cash is short). Learn to play tennis, learn to meditate. What little skill could you learn to make yourself a better person? It need not be a great achievement, but head in that direction.

You're off to a good start since you have intelligently identified something in your life you want to change, so good for you.

What Guys Said 3

• If your uncomfortable dont allow it

• He's a guy. That's what we do. It is our natural reproductive instinct to woo a woman and mate...

• What's the question?

• how do I be more comfortable XD

• I don't understand what you're asking. If you're uncomfortable don't let him do it. If you want him to do it, enjoy it... What's the problem?

What Girls Said 2

• You need to come to terms with yourself. He obviously thinks you're an attractive girl and he probably wants you to see yourself the way that he sees you. Find the things you like about yourself and work with that. Find what clothes best complement your body type. Just work on loving yourself. I know that is a really lame answer and it is a lot harder to do then it is to say. I don't even love myself...half the time I hate myself...mind you I think that is part of being a hormonal teen who is still finding themselves. Whatever you do though don't let him touch you if you aren't comfortable with it...even if that means you don't want him hugging you. If he is worth it he will respect that just like you would respect him for having boundaries. Don't feel like you have to let him do things just to make him happy because he shouldn't feel happy doing it knowing that you are uncomfortable. :)

• You tell yourself he likes me for me. i am beautiful