Is it wrong if you date someone in grade 9 if you are in grade 12?

i mean when your older its not bad to be like five years older or younger but is it wrong to date a 9th grader if your grade 12 but you completely get each other and can talk about anything and your starting to fall for her

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely O.K. as long as both of you are at the same maturity level. Just be aware of her parents, a lot of my friends are two years older than me and my parents occassionally have problems with me haning out with them. The best advice I can give (right now) is to get her parents on your side early on so that they allow the two of you to hang out/date.

What Girls Said 4

• i don't think that its wrong because girls can be a lot more mature than boys their age, so if this situation was reversed there might be a little bit of an issue. if you really like her go for it, my mom was in college when my dad was still in highschool and theyve been together for over 15 years

dont let her get away:)

• yeah definelty I think its fine as long as she's mature enough then yes I mean I'm going out with someone whose nearly three years older then me so yeah and it sounds like your both for it so go for it

• Yeah I think it's absolutely fine. Recently had the same problem.

He dumped me though haa!

Love is love and age is just a number,

So long as she is mature enough to understand the basics of a relationship,

Then I reckon that you should go for it!

But at the end of the day it's your decision I guess(;x

• I don't see anything wrong with it.

What Guys Said 0