My girlfriend always falls asleep on me when we cuddle. Why does she do that? How can I make it stop?

Whenever I cuddle my girlfriend, she falls asleep within 5 minutes. She likes it when I wrap myself around her and place my hand on her tummy. When I do that, she goes to sleep within minutes. I want her to be awake when we cuddle so that we can talk and kiss and do stuff like that. So yeah, why does she always fall asleep on me? How can I make her not fall asleep when we cuddle?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her know you wanna talk lol, its nothing bad that you want to do just tell her you want to kiss and stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• you make her feel safe.

• Personally when I do that it's because that guy makes me feel safe.

• I would have to say she is comfortable enough to sleep near you. With me the only way that I sleep good is when someone cuddles me. Otherwise I don't sleep good, which is most of the time

What Guys Said 3

• It just sounds like she feels very, very comfortably when she's in your embrace. I'd just take it as a compliment and not worry too much about it.

Either that, or start cuddling sessions earlier in the night when she's not so sleepy.

• It means that she really like you and you shouldn't be annoyed but take it as a compliment. Y'all can talk about stuff during the day.

• Whip out your 12" python.