Is being called daddy a turn off?

Lets say a girl called you daddy or papi during sex, or just in general, would it be a turn on or a turn off?

Girls, would you be comfortable calling a guy daddy or papi?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Would you want your man to call you 'daughter'? o_O

• That's totally different. Lol. It would be awkward to hear, 'Mmm, I like that, daughter.'

• It's a double standard that many people are comfortable with. End of story.

• Logically, you're right. But it still just isn't the same.

• Yeah, being called "daddy" would be a major turn-off for me. Maybe even to the point of not wanting to continue, if I'm being completely honest.

I'd probably conjure up an imagine of her father in my head which, for obvious reasons, would not and shout not contribute to my arousal.

There's MANY other names that I'd enjoy my girl calling me in it's place, though.

• Would have freaked me out till a couple years ago. Then thanks to either talking with women here or seeing it discussed, I kind of 'got' what it meant to most of them more, and now I'd be fine with it, I might like it, not sure, would have to see.

But it -would- have made me freak out before. So I'm not sure if its something you want to check first, lol.

• Well, that's interesting. Lol.

• I mean, when you say it, are you thinking incest, or are you thinking generally daddy is a word for like the big powerful man?

• As far as I know "papi" and "mami" are regularly used among couples in some Spanish speaking places. I know a few people from Paraguay and Brazil doing so.

For me it would definitely be strange...

• It wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't even give it a second thought.

• not a turn on for me. the girl I'm with is my sexual partner I don't want any words that suggest parental stuffs in my sex.

probably a turn off for me

• Turn off, I hate it when girls do that. Kinda freaks me out.

• Turn off.. Never want to be called that by anyone other than my future daughter or son or my wife if she's referring me to my kids

• Yes. Definitely. I don't plan on ever having sex with any children I ever have.

• I have no problem with it as long as the girls comfortable

• I mean I wouldn't mind...

• Turn on. I just like being dominant. I don't even think of it as a father thing.

• Yes, that would be a major turn off. I'm not into incest.

• I'd rather not be called that...

• Yeah it's corny. Also means the girl may have some issues and won't be a good girlfriend.

• Yes! It's a massive disgusting and if a girl said that to me I'd be repulsed.

• I don't like it. I have no child/incest fantasies. It would be a turn off to me I think.

What Girls Said 9

• I think only the men that like to dominant their women wouldn't mind being called that.

I remember I jokingly used to call my ex. "Daddy" not in a sexual manner but because he always tried to tell me what to do.
    He would get very defensive.

However, my current loves when I call him that!

• Even thinking about calling my boyfriend daddy, turns me off! haha
    Too weird for me.

• Personally no I wouldn't be comfortable. I call my boyfriend daddy as a joke, but we both know it is and I don't say it in the bedroom.

• For some guys, yes

• I would never say papi or daddy in bed😳😳😳 that will remind me of my dad 😨😨

• I think really sexually dominant men are more likely to enjoy that. Most guys I've been with absolutely loved it when I called them 'daddy' lol. And it does NOT have anything to do with an incest fetish.

• I would NEVER call my partner daddy or papi. He's not my father. That's just gross.

• "Daddy" is weird to me and I'll never be able to call anyone that WITHOUT thinking of my actual father, which is NOT something I want to do in the bedroom.

I like "Sir" and "Master" - much more submissive and much sexier, to me.

• Haha no I don't do that. That's way too weird to me.