Guys: Have you ever cried over a girl? Who was she? What happened?

Guys: Have you ever cried over a girl? Who was she? What happened

Most Helpful Guy

• The first girl I ever asked out was a close friend. I was totally in love with her. I was clueless about girls, as I was 18 and had never had a girlfriend, had never approached a girl, and so had never been rejected. She said no and that she'd just started a relationship. I was heart-broken. I managed to hold back the tears while she gave me a comforting hug. But then I rushed home and wept my heart out.

But the first cut is the deepest. And despite all the sexual and romantic experience I've gained over the years, I've never cried over a girl since.

What Guys Said 5

• I did, Caught her cheating, Devastated

• Fuck no.

I've had a girl cry when I broke up with her though. Fucking creepy too, we barely dated 3 months

• So mean! You are talking as if it was 3 hours, not 3 months -_-

• Asker - At least you don't have to see the guy every day!
      Sherlocked - Well I wasn't an asshole about it. I even gave her the "it's not you, it's me" treatment. 'Sides, she was dating some other dude like 2 months after that so big fuckin deal. I still maintain that she's a creep.

• Ah. Fair enough.
      And I was only kidding :)

• I did. girls are cruel lol

• I've never cried over a girl but I did get sad over one because I found out she was cheating.

• it was my second crush and i cried after i was missing her like hell and she was gonna shift to another country...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know how true it is. The person who told me this might have wanted me to feel bad. However, there is this guy I was really interested in but I didn't think he would ever go for me because I am ugly. So I didn't bother and I decided to look elsewhere. One of my co-workers is a friend of mine, and we made a dumb mistake one night. We got drunk and ended up together. I didn't know it would bother my crush since I didn't think he'd go for me, and I didn't know they were that good of friends. I just thought my co-worker and me had a mutual friend, but that was it. Anyway, it turned out my crush liked me for years, but he didn't want me to know because he didn't think I'd go for him. I guess when he found out I went for his friend he got teary eyed. He didn't have a full on cry I guess, but it was some watery eyes.

However, I don't know if it's true. My co-worker might have just tried to lay a guilt trip on me. I've never heard of a guy crying over a crush. I could understand a girlfriend and definitely a wife but not for a crush.