Guys do you prefer your gf asking for your permission before hanging out with other guys?

So like mentioned above do guys prefer their gf asking for permission before hanging out alone with a guy friend. Or should the girl just go ahead and assume he wouldn't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you have a bf or husband you have ZERO reason to be with any male "friend".
    if you are hanging out with a male then you should have your SO with you. and there should be some serious PDA showing the other guy he is your man.
    It is emotional cheating and disgustingly disrespectful to hang out with any guy if your with someone.
    same goes for him and any female.

What Guys Said 5

• I trust my wife, but I also would like her to just tell me real quick where she is going and who she is hanging with.

• Oh God, I would never want her to seek my "permission" to spend time with a friend. That's far, FAR more power and control than I'd ever care to have.

• Personally I'm not 100% for a girl or a guy hanging out alone with someone from the opposite sex if I'm in a committed serious relationship, there are okay situations but overall, it's better to hang out with other friend or with your SO with you as well.

• I wouldn't expect my gf to ask permission, I'm her boyfriend, not her dad lol. Just a quick, "I'm going to hang out with my friend, I'll be back later", would be fine.

• Lol I know I worded it funny but what you said is basically what I meant. From what I've read most guys just want a quick heads up.

• I prefer her to run things by me first. At least let me know what's going on

• Yeah that's what I've been thinking. I mean not letting the guy know and then him hearing about it from another source could lead to some misunderstandings. .

• In most cases it does.

After a while of knowing each other and having open communication and strong trust things tend to relax a bit

What Girls Said 2

• Ask for permission. Do you want your bf to hang out with his girl friend without telling your or asking for your permission?

• I'd prefer him letting me know then going ahead with it. I think that shows respect and consideration for your S/O feelings.

• i think a girl has every right to hang with who ever she wants and there should be enough trust for her to do so without telling her bf
    but to make it clear to her boyfriend and just be considerate yea run it by but not ask permission