Guys, do you like a girl with a little bit of chub?

I'm not saying that she weighs 600 pounds, but I'm saying maybe she doesn't have a perfect stomach. Just a little curvy.

• It doesn't make a difference to me
  • Nah, I prefer thin girls.
  • Yeah, curves are good.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• It just depends. I've found myself attracted to thick girls (whatever thick means anymore... I know what it means for me). But chubby girls don't really attract me that much. I don't like girls who are skin and bones, but I don't like out of shape girls either.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• Bit of chub is good... not too keen on cellulite though...

• I like firm curves.

• I like well defined curves. And I think some girls mistake curves for being fat just to make them feel better about about themseleves but hey im not here to judge

• No belly fat at all is just kind of weird.

• All you young girls are so perceived in what everyone else is saying. It just cause your in high school you feel this way. When you get older no ones gonna be attaching you or whatever it maybe that makes y'all so insecure

• I like slim girls that have little fat on them.

• In general, no. But you look ok to me. Dat face :O smoky cute!

• as long as she gives it up and I get laid I do not care

• How compact though?
    like a tube of toohpaste?

What Girls Said 1

• If I where a guy, I think I would like everything I between thin and chubby. But honestly I don't know where the borders are, I mean when is a girl considered thin/normal/chubby/thick/fat?