How do I prove I'm not cheating in a long distance relationship?

Hey guys um i need help badly my bf thought i was cheating the other night because my phone went dead and i couldn't talk and it takes all night to charge so i told em i had about 5 minutes to tlk then id call him the next day and now he thinks i am cheating HOW DO I PROOVE IM NOT?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't i don't think. Unless you talk to him on bluetooth for 12 hours a day.. and video chat. The dude's paranoid about what may be going on.
    I mean think about it. None of you probably wanted long distance... but now you are... your boy really loves you... and already has neurotic thoughts about you finding prince charming whose better than him at everything, and then your with these thoughts he calls and your phone just happens to be dead -_-

a very loving text or phone call would help. really deep, down to earth call ^^

• if you do make that call don't be all like "if you don't want to believe me than fine." -_- never works... just makes you feel more worried and bad inside

What Guys Said 7

• You can't prove anything. He's got to believe you or not. If he doesn't, then he's probably a shitty "boyfriend"

• He's obviously paranoid and needy if you going off the air for a night automatically means you're boning someone else. There's not a lot you probably can do to change his mind.

• You don't and he shouldn't need you to their should be unspoken trust. I would just tell him believe me or not its up to you but I am telling the truth.

• You can't ever prove for sure but you can give him Full disclosure on what you do in the best details possible. If done well even very insecure people should be able to move on from it and accept it

• no need to prove it, just give ur mobile to him and take this mobile and use it. when it happens to him u just do the same thing.

• People listen, but insecurity hears no one unfortunately.

• It depends on his moral characters. I believe if your bf really loves you he has to trust you.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust is the key here. If you trust each other why should you need to prove anything? In your case find an alibi.

• I think if you have to prove to the other your not cheating its the wrong relationship.

My fiancé is in the military and even through times apart I never have thought about him cheating.