Are mixed race girls interested in white guys?

Do mixed race girls like white guys? If you are a mixed race girl and you like white guys, what is it about white guys that you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer will vary from one mixed girl to the next. Generally speaking, if you are a white male your life is pretty good. Don't be sad if 1 -2 mixed girls aren't interested in you Being a white male has many other perks. So, I wouldn't worry about it and enjoy your white privilege. In case you dont know what your white privilege is let me elaborate:

You dont get pulled over by cops on suspicion of drug possession
    You dont get pulled over by cops on suspicion that the nice car you are driving doesn't belong to you
    You dont get followed in a store because people think you will steal
    You dont have mad neighbours that think their property value will diminish if you move into their neighbourhood
    Your girlfriends parent probably won't freak out if you show up at her doorstep
    By virtue of your skin colour you are trusted others must proove they are trustworthy
    Landlord won't turn you away because of your skin colour
    Employers won't turn you away because of your skin colour

My point is your problems, such as dating, pale in comparison to someone who doesn't have white skin. So, like I said enjoy your privilege. If the mixed girl doesn't want to date you find another one.

What Girls Said 9

• I am kinda a mixed race, and I like everyone.

It just doesn't have anything to do with
    your race, really, it is your character
    and how you carry yourself. ^-^

If it is about looks, good-looking people
    can be in any race.

• I'm latina... and I it doesn't matter what race you are I'll be interested if you are a down to earth, awesome, and genuinely sweet guy.

• I'm a proud mix girl of black, white and aboriginal Canadian descent and while I am attracted to white guys its simply. For the fact that I grew up around them. But I am also attracted to Asian men... my last Relationship was with a Korean man and it was great compared to my dating experience with most white men simply for the fact that with white men they use me as a booty call and Asian men don't... they take having a relationship with me more seriously

• Im mixed and i tend to find white guys most attractice. Im not sure why, but i have only kissed or involved myself with white guys. But my sister, also mixed, finds all men regardless of race attractive, if their goodlooking ofc

• I think that some are but most of the mixed girls at my school are fast and hang out with all the guys that people normal wouldn't want to be with.

• Experience demonstrates, that those are the people, you want to hang out with.

• What's that supposed to mean? I don't want to hang out with a dark ugly nappy headed looking guy when there is so much better out there.

• i'm japanese and celtic and i haven't found a caucasian male attractive since i was 11years old.

• That's depressing for a caucasian male.

• Most people who live in their home country prefer their home countrymen.

• In that case, most mixed Japanese/White girls in America prefer White men. I agree with your countrymen statement, but disagree at the same time. When you're Black/White (Such as myself), I'm not considered to have countrymen in France and Germany, despite that's in my blood. Maybe it's different for you guys. And I agree, even though I'm not Asian, I get offended when Asian girls say they don't like Asian guys because they're less masculine or manly. They're missing out because they measure Asian guys by Eurocentrism like it's some valid unit of measurement.

• I'm a mixed race and I'm attracted to guys of all different races.

• I like confident men.

• I'm Latina with light brown skin.
    However, I prefer to label myself as
    American since English is my main
    language and I was born and raised
    here. Because of this, I'm attracted to
    pale skinned Caucasians. I'm basically a white girl at heart :P

• Why the thumbs down? And sorry if the description lacked structure I was on my phone.

• i don't understand the ”because of this” part.
      because you were raised in america?
      being raised in america makes you like
      caucasian men?

• @COCOCHANEL I grew up around caucasions and got used to it. Either that or it's just a matter of preference. Meh. I don't know.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends. Mixed with what?

• Any mixture.

• most mixed girls in japan like japanese boys

• in the case of a half Asian person their countrymen are both. there are Asian men in america although the selection isn't that good. i think those girls just don't know what they are missing.

• Most girls aren't interested in white guys, and it's even higher among non white girls.

• Do you want some talcum powder brah? You come across as someone with severe diaper rash.

• Just stating the facts. I bet you are aware of this already.