How to deal with a womanizer?

My boyfriend is a womanizer. He told me so when we started dating and I accepted it. I set some boundaries, I don't mind him flirting with other girls, touching breasts playfully or kissing others but I don't want him doing anything too sexually and nothing passionate.

I invited him to a party with my mates. We got drunk and I noticed he was getting flirty but I didn't mind. Then he started kissing my mates, I kinda got a little upset especially since I seemed to be ignored. Then He started touching them at the groin, over the clothes then he admitted he went under them. I told him I was hurt, I didn't expect to be left on my own while my boyfriend was making out with another woman, Didn't expect him to do such a thing. I was also hurt with my mate who let him, who pushed back. He apologized.

My question is, how do I deal with this? I love him, he is perfect in every other way to me but I can't get hurt again. I don't want to chain him down or change him. I want to be able to deal with it if he does attempt something like that again or maybe try to prevent some of the more sexual stuff? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, calling yourself a "womanizer" is no excuse for acting like that while in a relationship. If I called myself "horny" does that mean that I should be allowed to have sex with girls while my girlfriend is away? It undermines the entire basis for a relationship. It's absurd to tell someone that you'll be in a relationship but explain that you will meanwhile be fingering other girls, because you have "womanizer's" disease. He makes it sound like it's something that he can't control. Here's a piece of advice: all men are womanizers, but the rest of us have enough integrity to stop ourselves when there is someone that we care about. Hold him accountable to that, or tell him to move on.

What Guys Said 3

• "I accepted it. I set some boundaries, I don't mind him flirting with other girls, touching breasts playfully or kissing others but I don't want him doing anything too sexually and nothing passionate."

"I want to be able to deal with it if he does attempt something like that again or maybe try to prevent some of the more sexual stuff?"

You should be more clear to him about where your boundaries are then or he will continue his sexplorations

• In a relationship a guy shouldn't be allowed to act like this. By you letting him go this far because you think you love him, just makes him respect you less, and not take the relationship seriously.

Being a womanizer isn't a mental disorder or a disease, if he wanted to and made the effort he could stop.

I suggest you don't be with this guy, and it doesn't matter if he is "perfect" in every other way. Since in this instance he's kissing and fingering your friends.

• He's far from perfect, and you seem to have issues. You seem to want to be in a relationship with someone so much, your willing to let them do what they want so that they won't break up with you. This guy has never nor will ever deserve you. You need to seek some help. Your personality allows a guy to walk all over you.

What Girls Said 2

• Heh. If he was my boyfriend he's be dead right now.

• Dump him.