Are there any women out there that still like a sweet affectionate guy?

I was just wondering are there any women out there that still like sweet affectionate guys? I'm one of those guys and I feel some women don't like guys like that. I like to kiss and hold hands and cuddle. I'm very affectionate that way. Are there still girls out there that like guys like that? I feel that my ex didn't appreciate that part of me and was wondering if women out there are into guys like me and would be just as affectionate back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh you sound perfect. I love guys that want to hold my hand and give me hugs all the time because i do the same thing. I am a. very affectionate person so everytime i say "I love You", I give that person a hug. I am definitely just like you😊 Don't worry if some of your girlfriends didn't appreciate it because some girl will. You just have to find the right one😊good luck

• Thanks for you answer. I'm glad to see there are women like you who are into affectionate guys like me. I want to find a woman like you who can show me affection back and likes to show me affection because although I act like a tough guy sometimes I still need that love and affection from the girl I'm with. In my last relationship I always felt she didn't get that or just didn't want to show me any love and didn't understand guys need that too. It's nice when a woman just kisses me out of no where or holds my hand or says I love you. That's the kind of woman I want to be with. Thanks again for your answer.

• If you are in a relationship and feel like you are the only one being affectionate then that person doesn't deserve you. Men are expected to be tough all the time but i understand that they are humans too and need that love. I have always been te oerson people come too. when they need that affection. I believe in the power of a simple hug. Tbh you sound like a great guy. and i would love to be in a relationship with you. I feel like we'd both be committed to one another and truly connect. You should never be the only one giving in a relationship

• Sometimes i just want a guy to hold my hand while we are walking or kiss me and tell me that he loves me out of no where. You give me hope that I will find that one day

What Girls Said 7

• I think a lot of girls including me are into guys like you :) Don't let your past interfere with your future. Maybe your ex wasn't into it, but that doesn't mean your future girlfriend wouldn't be into it

• I like those types of guys.

• There's defiantly still girls like that, there very lucky to get someone like you because too much men aren't like that.👍👍:)

• I am like that and love my guy to be the same way, affectionate, sweet and romantic. Am pretty sure you'll find a lady that will love you for who you are.

• I think pretty much every guy likes to kiss and cuddle. I just like my men masculine also

• this part of a guy is my favorit am a very loving person and you are just they way i like a guy to be !!!

• i mean look to each other's eyes talk just with them feel warm in his arms take just silly pics have our owne joks things... but how ever i like a men to be a MEN when he have to ! masculine !

• I admire affectionate men

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe I just got lucky, but I found a lady like that. Keep your chin up and keep looking. They are out there.

• Sweet and affectionate?

Sure.

Bitch status?

No.

• Lol thanks for the comment. And no I'm not a bitch, I just like to show the woman I'm with affection and it's definitely not all I do in a relationship but thank you for your comment.

• There are, but that better not be all you're bringing to the table. Because while they like that, if that's all you got, it's not enough.

• This. Too many guys think attraction hinges on one thing, such as affection, when it's really a combination of many things.

• Just want to second this. An affectionate guy is a turn on for many girls but if you think affection is enough to keep a relationship going, thats very wrong.

• I know what you're saying and it's not everything I'm bringing to the table. I was just wanting to see if women out there still were into guys that showed them affection because my last gf didn't like it and wouldn't really reciprocate. I know a relationship has many different factors other then showing affection but I just wanted to know if there were women out there that still enjoyed a guy like me. Thank you though.