Are there any women out there that still like a sweet affectionate guy?

I was just wondering are there any women out there that still like sweet affectionate guys? I'm one of those guys and I feel some women don't like guys like that. I like to kiss and hold hands and cuddle. I'm very affectionate that way. Are there still girls out there that like guys like that? I feel that my ex didn't appreciate that part of me and was wondering if women out there are into guys like me and would be just as affectionate back.

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh you sound perfect. I love guys that want to hold my hand and give me hugs all the time because i do the same thing. I am a. very affectionate person so everytime i say "I love You", I give that person a hug. I am definitely just like you😊 Don't worry if some of your girlfriends didn't appreciate it because some girl will. You just have to find the right one😊good luck

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for you answer. I'm glad to see there are women like you who are into affectionate guys like me. I want to find a woman like you who can show me affection back and likes to show me affection because although I act like a tough guy sometimes I still need that love and affection from the girl I'm with. In my last relationship I always felt she didn't get that or just didn't want to show me any love and didn't understand guys need that too. It's nice when a woman just kisses me out of no where or holds my hand or says I love you. That's the kind of woman I want to be with. Thanks again for your answer.

• If you are in a relationship and feel like you are the only one being affectionate then that person doesn't deserve you. Men are expected to be tough all the time but i understand that they are humans too and need that love. I have always been te oerson people come too. when they need that affection. I believe in the power of a simple hug. Tbh you sound like a great guy. and i would love to be in a relationship with you. I feel like we'd both be committed to one another and truly connect. You should never be the only one giving in a relationship

• Sometimes i just want a guy to hold my hand while we are walking or kiss me and tell me that he loves me out of no where. You give me hope that I will find that one day

What Girls Said 7

• I think a lot of girls including me are into guys like you :) Don't let your past interfere with your future. Maybe your ex wasn't into it, but that doesn't mean your future girlfriend wouldn't be into it

1|1
    0|0
  • I like those types of guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's defiantly still girls like that, there very lucky to get someone like you because too much men aren't like that.👍👍:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I am like that and love my guy to be the same way, affectionate, sweet and romantic. Am pretty sure you'll find a lady that will love you for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think pretty much every guy likes to kiss and cuddle. I just like my men masculine also

0|0
    0|0
  • this part of a guy is my favorit am a very loving person and you are just they way i like a guy to be !!!

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean look to each other's eyes talk just with them feel warm in his arms take just silly pics have our owne joks things... but how ever i like a men to be a MEN when he have to ! masculine !

• I admire affectionate men

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe I just got lucky, but I found a lady like that. Keep your chin up and keep looking. They are out there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweet and affectionate?

Sure.

Bitch status?

No.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thanks for the comment. And no I'm not a bitch, I just like to show the woman I'm with affection and it's definitely not all I do in a relationship but thank you for your comment.

• There are, but that better not be all you're bringing to the table. Because while they like that, if that's all you got, it's not enough.

2|1
    0|0
    • This. Too many guys think attraction hinges on one thing, such as affection, when it's really a combination of many things.

• Just want to second this. An affectionate guy is a turn on for many girls but if you think affection is enough to keep a relationship going, thats very wrong.

• I know what you're saying and it's not everything I'm bringing to the table. I was just wanting to see if women out there still were into guys that showed them affection because my last gf didn't like it and wouldn't really reciprocate. I know a relationship has many different factors other then showing affection but I just wanted to know if there were women out there that still enjoyed a guy like me. Thank you though.