My GF says my underwear look like panties?

ARGHHH i wear this type of underwear because its soooo comfy and stops everything from jiggling around... i originally bought them to use for sport/running. She makes jokes about it and is making me feel like i should stop wearing them... should i budge or stay strong? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• To tell u the truth if I was a guy I would wear those kinds of underwear too. I wouldn't want anything flopping everywhere when I walk.

• yeah its kind of different to normal underwear though... i think she more makes fun of it because of the type of material? i dunno... yeah exactly i hate having everything bouncing during sport

• Oh well then pshhh forget her u rock your comfy underwear lol

• lol...

What Girls Said 3

• just be strong dude!!!

• Stay strong mann

• Stay strong, bruh. If it's comfortable, wear that shit

• thank you, i don't think anyone is taking my question seriously lol

What Guys Said 2

• Um. Internet link to the undies? So we can know what you wear?

There may be sexier underwear out there that provides the same support. I know I found some quite comfy briefs, and my gf... She likes them. A lot.

So, maybe if you look on the internet for something your style, but her tastes, you can show her the link and say "tell you what, if you want to give me a present, I'll wear it."

• I solved that problem years ago I do not wear underwear when I wear pants and dressed