If you've lost interest in someone, can you regain interest?

Guys and girls, if you ever really liked someone (especially at 17/18) but lost interest over time, do you think being around that person you used to like could bring back those feelings?

Lol yeah I know that was worded weird but I think you get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done that like once or twice I think and now that I think about it, it's sounds crazy to be interested in a person, lose that interest, then gain it back. I mean what if you lose the interest again? And what if you end up dating after gaining that interest again but then lose it while dating the person? I'm not asking you these questions or anything like that, just saying hahaha

• Haha yeah I see what you mean. I guess it depends on why they lost interest

What Guys Said 4

• Keeping and regaining interest takes work, so don't expect it to just happen. That being said, regaining interest is an extremely hard thing to do and if it doesn't happen naturally I'd just move on with your life.

• Yeah. Moving on its easier said than done.

• My advice has always been to just slow down. Just hang out, go to a movie, something small like that. Big things are more likely to push you apart.

• Interest as in passion? Nope.

• It could, depending on whether or not I'm desperate at the moment.

What Girls Said 3

• Around age 17 18, if I lose my interest, not gonna lie, I don't regain my interest. Because between17-18 everything is so fast and you don't have any idea about real love yet. So if it is gone, it is gone.

• yes. often actually

• No. If I lost interest, he/she might as well be dead to me because I refuse to revisit that old news...