Guys, would you date a girl who wears crop tops?

Hey, guys! So I think crop tops are super cute, and I own a few of them. But I've heard other guys mention that crop tops are slutty (not referring to me - talking about random girls they see). So would you guys date a girl that wears crop tops? Is that a deal breaker? Will guys label me as a slut and not date me? I really, really like the shirts... Also, I'm seeing my ex in a few days because we have mutual friends we hang out with. If he saw me in a crop top would he be like, " I'm so glad I'm not with her anymore. She dresses like a slut." Would love your opinions!!

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• well i'm dating the person not dating her clothes ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• General and popular perception are often skewed with perception & definition of society in general.

I personally dig crop tops and think they look awesome on a girl :-D

My preference for dating is more towards girls who dress up liberally than being conservative :-D

Crop tops are HOT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • From what zombie showed their not bad looking and their fine if u want to wear it wear it and anonymous 18-24 not all guys think that way... U just gottah find the right ones 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Especially if she has the tight belly to pull it off. They look especially nice on a girl with a tight stomach and nice boobs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• crop tops can look nice if they are worn properly.. but they look cute
    www.pixiemarket.com/.../...babe-lilac-crop-top.jpg
    cdn.shopify.com/.../...-2f1527f9f087_1024x1024.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Crop tops aren't slutty (unless its cold outside) and if the rest of you doesn't yell "*whore!*" then it should be safe, to wear them. I love them. But please only do it, if you have the body for it.. Seriously, I don't care how other people dress, but when too big girls wear crops, I see them getting made fun off. At least in my country.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm very petite, don't worry (:

• Wrar what you want. Guys know nothing about style and fashion.
    They say red lipstick looks trashy
    Also yoga pants are hot, not trashy.

So you see, they dont understand anything

2|0
    0|0
    • Stewie from Family Guy says that red lipstick is for attention seeking Jezebels. Also, I do think Yoga pants being worn outside of Yoga, is inappropriate. They're called Yoga pants for a reason

As far as crop tops, sure, go ahead. I don't see how they get a slut connotation to it

• Well if someone truly believes a stupid cartoon character from the stupidest cartoon series ever, I'm truly amazed. Dont base your argument on a cartoon. I mean South park tells that god is actually a really ugly weird animal. Could be, but who actually believes that or bases arguments on it.