What do guys look for in girls realistically?

I know this a very general question but I want to know like what guys look for in girls, any guys can answer this I'm searching for a majority vote. I want to know what it is guys look for most in girls, personality wise or physically. I will not criticize but please lets not say she's hot or has a nice ass or huge boobs. Thats very immature and a very common answer from feeble minds perverts. I want real answers please and thank you c:

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I look for girls who "reciprocate" my attention and who I think I can be friends with easily. When I first meet a girl and start a conversation with her, I try to see if its just me showing an interest (as I am talkative) or if both of us are showing an interest in each other. Because if its just me showing an interest then I know it probably won't get too far, I won't quit on her because it could be just an issue with getting to know me. But in general girls who show an interest in me are girls I prefer to hang out with.

As far as friendship goes, I look for girls who treat the people around them well because how she treats others, not just the guys she likes, is usually indicative of her true character. We can all be nice to our "crushes" but how do we treat are other friends. I try to pay attention to that in a girl. Physically not much, I don't go for super skinny or super big or curvaceous, just a person who looks like they take care of themselves in terms of hygiene, clothing, and health.

What Guys Said 18

• Well in that case I don't know what kind of majority answer you'd get then as far as physically from most guys. Me personally as far as physically just so long she's not overly fat or anorexic then it's based on a combination of features. A nice ass isn't what I really look for or huge boobs. It all depends on the girl. I like any or most styles. The most important thing would be if she could tolerate my personality, because I can't and/or won't change that.

• What if it is ass or tits? What then? I mean you already know the answer to your question, just cause you dont wanna hear it doesn't make it not true.

• I want her to be able to make me laugh legitimately. I would like someone that I can have a good time with, who shares some of my interests, but not all, and who wants to share her interests with me. I just want someone around that I could share ¬®life¬® with.

• A nice ass

• For some reason, I suspect you are being facetious.

• Oh didn't read the whole thing, so I didn't see that she specifically didn't want this response XD dont know why this is not okay to say though I mean thats one of the major things on a girl sorry for being honest and not spewing out some bs about how I look for girls with personalities blah blah blah

• Personally,
    1) Down to earth. She treats everyone the way she would want to be treated, not just me or attractive people
    2) Has a sense of humor. Most guys are funny so there is no need for the girl to be funny. She only needs to be a recipient of humor and appreciate it
    3) Loyalty. Kind of obvious but is the most important one

• And for looks she doesn't have to be top of the line but just attractive enough for me

• They have to be good looking, nice, smart, not prissy or whiny, and not clingy, someone who wants long term relationship

• i don't like girls who are serious 24/7. i like a girl who i can laugh with and have a good time with., and not worrying about the things i say or do.
    i like it when we share the same interest (especially music!) I want her to be trustworthy and caring... if i have a girl like this then they automatically become the most beautiful person in my eyes.. big tits and a fine ass is just a bonus ;D
    and i like a girl who can trust me/ say anything to me : 3 yep

• the older and more successful I get, the more I learn towards:

-hot, young, doesn't stress me out / is pleasant to be around.
    -SKINNY

that's pretty much it

• What I Look For In a Women Is : A Sexy Partner of Life.
    And by partner i mean strong, open minded, trustworthy... etc

• I like women who are easy to talk to. If you can keep a conversation going with a guy he will think your fun and maybe even start liking you.

• cute, kind, short, not fat and likes me thats it.

• I think they need to have a good personality

• I have an affinity for eyes and hair.

• sexy, sensual, sultry, submissive,

• Fun, flirty, and thoughtful.

• Cute, nice, someone who cares about you, fit, funny, someone who is involved with what's happening, smart, at least slightly athletic, outgoing, and someone who will always be there for you when you need it.
    Do Not: Be overly attached, only care for yourself in the relationship, be annoying.

• big tits, a small waist, a big ass and a sexual appetite that won't quit.

• fit/in shape/athletic don't really car about ass etc.. as long as there is something there
    nice eyes and teeth/smile
    Basically personality wise just has a sense of humor and doesn't try to dumb herself down like half the girls I know

What Girls Said 0