Is a girl swimmer's tan line unattractive?

I always wear a one suit on my swimming practice so now I have a circle shaped tan on my back and an X on my shoulders. Is it unattractive or a turn off? It's not overly visible but it is noticeable. Thanks for your answers!
prettyactive.files.wordpress.com/.../finalback.jpg

• unattractive
  • attractive
  • It doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• While I wouldn't say it makes a girl more attractive, it does not detract from her look, so really it does not matter. Though if its extreme white skin vs tanned skin, it can be rather funny and slightly off putting. But generally the answer is: 'It does not matter' :)

What Guys Said 4

• Generally I agree with Jonzor. Extreme contrasting tan lines could be seen as unbecoming, but if a guy is attracted to a chick, tan lines will mean nothing. I don't know, I kinda like the look of the lines in the pic above of her back. Sorta looks like tribal art or something.

• IT really doesn't matter at all.

• Speaking for myself I don't care.

• I think it is attractive, but I was a swimmer for years so it might just be that.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah no one really cares but u, u can correct it by buying another bathing suit and go sit in the sun but thats all up to u