Kissing against the wall...?

What if I pushed my boyfriend up against the wall, and kissed him deep & passionately, while rubbing him all over and whispering sweet-nothings in his ear. would that be weird? because normally its the guy that pushes the girl against the wall .

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares if it's weird? It's hot.

What Guys Said 5

• Go ahead. Trust me that's sexy. On the rare occasion my Girlfriend takes the initiative, I totally dig it. I love the feeling of her pressed against me, the sound of her breath, the way she smells. If your guy is anything like me it's gonna drive him crazy in all the right ways. You should go for it.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?

• No, it's not weird. Girls do that.

However, no matter what gender you are, that is particularly aggressive move. I'd only suggest it if you are serious about being intimate.

• Sounds hot.

• O.o... Is this a serious question?

>_>...

<_<...

lolz

Anyways, I don't think so. I think that most guys will consider this hot. Don't be surprised though if the plan backfires you and YOU'RE the one who ends up against the wall. xD

• I would say it is very hot. Never had it done to me but i'd love for it to happen.

What Girls Said 3

• O_O

sexy.

As a girl, I long to do that to my boyfriend for real. I do it online all the time, and sometimes he flips it around.

heheh

That has ALWAYS been one of my fantasies.

It might turn him on; try it ;D

• if I was a guy id think what she's doin is madd sexy.. so just do what you gotta do lol

• that sounds like me and my boyfriend lol