I am about to leave the country to find a virgin girl. Suggestions?

I will give it 2 years tops to find a virgin girl of legal age here in the United States, if not, I am leaving. I am 20 and a virgin and struggling to find that one here. All I see is a bunch of high school kids walking around making out and touching each other. There is like no hope, even most I hear from say so. I am discouraged and about to leave this hell hole. Where is a good place to go?

Like it was so bad tonight, I had to carry my mace and knife around

Most Helpful Girl

• just because people are making out it doesn't mean they have sex... I have made out with a bunch of people but I'm still a virgin.

And yes, virgins of legal age exist in the US, but you are limiting your options by asking for a virgin. Especially if you have other requirements aside from virginity.
    Yes, it is important to be attracted to someone. Yes, it is important to find someone with similar values. Yes, it is important to like the person's personality. But you have to be open. Maybe she had sex once and regrets it, and still has the same values as you. You'll never know until you give her a chance.

• No can do, never settle before, never settled now, never will settle in the future.

• I'm not saying you should settle. Don't settle. But give people a chance. Don't be so close minded.
      Also, don't settle for a girl you don't connect with just because she's a virgin.
      You have to talk to a lot of people before you find the right one.

What Girls Said 24

• Unless you're willing to marry said virgin, it is pointless to search for one.

Most virgin women are waiting until they are married to have sex. In most cases virginity in general is a a religious obligation and requires marriage to lose it.

• I'm kind of curious why do you believe you'll have better luck in another country.

Most people throughout the world are not virgins some countries known for not being one than America, your best luck will be an extremely religious country but then you'll probably have to marry her.

I can understand that you want to give t to so, some special and value it, but it can be just as special with someone that's not a virgin as long as you love the. Being a virgin isn't what makes it special it's giving it to the person you love.

Also whether you're I'm this country or another one people can always lie and there is no 100% way to tell if someone is or not.

• Just dig a hole in the ground and jump inside of it.

• I'm 21 and a virgin and in the U. S., but I am also taken. Good luck to you.

• Ummm why?

You know what? Nevermind why. You can find one by going to any library. You'll recognize her because she will be wearing a very long brown skirt from the 80's, wear glasses, no make-up, her leg hair won't be shaven, she'll have pimples and long unruly hair. And she won't be very engaging with you, save to discuss her field of study. Most likely biology. Have fun!

• Horrible stereotype

• Technically this is a stereotype. But I do agree this question is very odd. But if a girl is a virgin, this does not make her abnormal. Society's view on women is abnormal in my opinion. Just because the majority of society is having sex, that doesn't make it normal. That just makes it common. If you consider it an abnormality to be abstinent from sex and wait for the right man to put a ring on it before you give it away being a negative, that is sad in my opinion. We all have souls, having sex with someone is sharing a part of your soul with someone. And that is why it is good to protect it from the selfishness of human nature. You are not damaged goods if you aren't a virgin either, but you are putting your heart on the line. I don't hear society speaking about love and hope, that is why it is best to follow your mind and your heart, not tabloids or cosmopolitan magazine.

• To be honest, Schmitch, I think this is the first time in history since Christianity times that we are being honest with human nature. And science would back me up in this- sex is just part of the genetic code. Like our fellow Earthlings- the animal kingdom- it is in our DNA to want to reproduce. Sex feels good because it's an incentive to reproduce. Granted, in our society we can have sex without consequence (THAT is a social and technological construct), but sex itself is the norm. And it has been before Jesus came along. All the previous religions and some today respected sex and thought it was holy and natural. And then Jesus came and a bunch of philosophers created a Moral Code, mostly as a way to control the human population. They said something about sex being wrong and one partner. Honestly? I don't even think the one partner thing is natural. That's part of the modernist discourse too. And that of the religious one that preceeds it.

• I'm a virgin by choice and saving myself for marriage. I only want a virgin guy. Trust me, there are virgin girls out there. I'm a 20 year old australian, by the way.

• Australia would be nice, but don't they strictly regulate who they let in

• Some people claim to be virgins after doing anal, as I hear. Was just asking

• Oh ok
      Still... I wouldn't ask a potential girlfriend that if I were you, she would probably get offended.

• Its very rare to come across virgin girls these days but i dont think going to another country will solve your problems. there are still some in the US you just need to wait and find one.

• There is 7 billion people on this earth, most outside the US, I may really have to travel

• If you know others (morr than one), then why would you use the word "rare"

• because thats what, maybe 5 girls out of hundreds?

• Don't come back.

• You should totally just leave now. There is no hope.

• seriously, is virginity so important? even if the girl has a good heart?

• Yes.

I rather have a virgin that has a good heart rather than a nonvirgin that has a good heart

• I just lift weights and run and go to a class during the week and work some

• I meet some online

• You're not in the wrong country, you're just looking in the wrong places. I'm 25 and a virgin by choice, we exist if you're willing to look hard enough.

• Well I'm a virgin but Im not going to like or want a guy who only values me for my virginity.

• lmao what...

• I'm a virgin and asexual, and 23

• Most girls are definitely not virgins these days, that's just how it is now

• I'm a virgin but there's no way in hell I'm marrying one.

• Go to Virginia

• go for Turkish I lived there most of them wait till marriage Beside they hella beautiful Or any religious girl in America.. never lose hope!

• Haha go for an African/black girl in the uk.. They're clean as whistles lol (no sexual/romantic history)

• I'm glad you turned down those non-virgins solely because they won't have to deal with the shit you're causing.

• This is weird. Why is virginity such a big deal?

• You'll probably have better luck in japan

• I'm a virgin at 29, so virgins definitely exist. You may be looking in the wrong places. Are you abstinent by chance, is that why virginity is so important to you?

• I am a virgin waiting for the right one (that is another virgin), yes

• U can take it as her heart. Once a man has taken her heart, it belongs to another man and he will be forever remember.. i wanna be that one and only person. Her first and everything! It makes meh feel HONOR and special :3

• I would value it if a man was a virgin, but he would not have to be in order to date him. Since I'm 29, the reality of finding another virgin my age is slim to none. @asker, no I haven't had any type of sex, it wouldn't make sense to have anal & but refrain from having vaginal.

• Become more sociable and you will find one. America is a big country and has plenty of girls

• I have found some. They just happened to mot be my type after the first date.

• America has 50 states

• Talk to the chick below she's a virgin maybe you guys could get together

What Guys Said 11

• Only thing I can really think of are churches really. As for overseas girlfriends, I don't know personally but I've had people suggest it to me before. I think they key idea is to find a country you know many women want to leave. They'll be extra obedient and all. Maybe try china since they have a rule on how many kids you can have and maybe they want more?

• What's the obsession with wanting virgin girls? There's more to a girl than how many dicks have been in her. She could have had sex with one guy and have a great personality and good looks and you would still reject her. That's harsh dude. You'll probably have better luck finding more virgins in more conservative countries.

• Virgins are hard to find in general going to another country won't help. If anything it's just going to put you in debt especially at such a young age.

• I will find her or die

• Seems like you have unrealistic terms to be honest.

• No I can put myself down painlessly fairly easily

• There's an awesome new caliphate you could check out.

• Just to be clear, you're looking for a hot older virgin who wants to have sex outside of marriage?

Is that right? If so maybe you can explain how she ended up in that situation.

• Maybe she has not put herself out there much or has not found the right guy

• Look, it happens, there are some for a variety of reasons, hell my first time was at 20-21, and my partner, her first time, was older then that (though she'd done other sex acts, as had I. And i know some attractive virgins here where tbh i can't figure out why they're single. But its not that common. Girls don't need to put themselves out there, they can be passive and get approached.

You know what's ironic? I get more interest from early 20's virgin women NOW then I did as an early 20's virgin.

• if you have a messiah complex, forget the US. where in the whole county would you find three wise men and a virgin?

• Your profile picture can't be more ironic even if you tried. But in all seriousness, you could try cultures where arranged marriages are still accepted. I'm sure you can find a virgin there for you.

• Well there it is.
    The most retarded question I've read on GaG today...

• Well come to middle east or southasia. Plenty of virgin girls here :)

• South Asia maybe

• Well asker... south Asian girls are very hard. And middle east is toughest. Lol

• But i guess you would adjust better in countries like italy, germany or russia. I think those girls there do believe in preserving their virginity for their life partners.
      But i guess you will end up finding in US itself bro.

• Something tells me you're going to have a hard time with ANY girl

• My friend is 20 years old and she's a virgin. She's never done anything at all besides kiss. She's very conservative and believes in after marriage. I'm sure if there's one like my friend there are others like her. Good luck man.

• Like I said, I might need to get a living will together and a DNR and POST order set in place in the next few years

• I don't know what you just said but I'll just add on to what I said. Most of these virgin girls have an innocent vibe to them you can tell real quick. Others... not so well, you'd be surprised who is still a virgin even after 20+ years. Beautiful ones too.
      I've met some before and was astonished at the fact they've never even had their first kiss.

• Thank you for the encouragement buddy, really needed it :)

• You need to be religious that's your best chance