Should he pay for my plane ticket?

This guy I was seeing for a few weeks moved away and now he wants me to come visit him in another city far away. The plane ticket is 600$ should he pay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. He suggested it... do you want to? If you do then maybe it should be 50/50? Why does it have to be all on him?

• Yeah I do want to but the plane ticket is 600 and I'll only be there for 4 days he suggested paying for everything else

• Nah. A few days of food doesn't equate to 600 bones. What you can do is just wait for the fares to go down. If you buy far enough in advance you'll also get discounts. Or you can just take Greyhound. Can't get any cheaper than that. You need to think outside the box.

What Guys Said 6

• A few weeks. The question is, are you providing sex? if the answer is yes, he pays, if the answer is no, he pays. Any way you look at it, the man always pays.

• You've only been seeing him for three weeks.

If he wants you to make the trip, he should pay for the ticket. Say you can't afford it and see what he says.

• Thats a hefty price to be seeing a guy that you hardly know.
    And may never see again, because of the distance.
    You will have to consider the investment.

• Better put out if he pays lol.
    Try looking at cheaper airlines like Spirit. American is one of the most pricy airlines -_-

• If he's the one moving than yes.

• Bitch, get a job and pay for this shit yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• Cheaper transportation may be the answer.

• Either 50-50, Or you pay for the ticket, and he pays for everything once you get there.

• That's what he suggested initially but he ticket is 600 lol

• he's not forcing you to go