Do women notice or care bout shoulder width on men?

is he less attractive without wide shoulders or do they not matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy with broad shoulders and a narrower waist/hips is noticeable. And it is quite attractive, on an instinct level.
    But it is not what matters at the end of the day. If he's shallow, a player, or has a huge ego, it removes any attractiveness that he has, and I will likely turn my attention to the guy with the smaller shoulders with a greater depth of personality.
    But to answer the question, yes, wide shoulders are very attractive.

What Girls Said 21

• If there are two equally nice guys and one of them has broad shoulders and the other does not... the one with broad shoulders wins.

• nope but subconsciously it counts. It makes a guy more attractive if his shoulders are broader + look nice/ suit him well.

• if im madly in love with the guy, shoulder width doesn't matters, but if its in a stage of i like you/ i font like you, then i would say a no

• I notice broad shoulders. I find them pretty hot.
    But I don't care THAT much.

• It's definitely attractive, especially if they're tall, too. But if they have horrible personalities, I'd lose all attraction and go for the sweet guy with small shoulders.

• Yeah I do notice, it is attractive when guys have broad shoulders :) Especially if they're toned and muscular.

• I don't care but there are those who heavily do.

• I do notice, I love a broad back and shoulders. BUT, it's not a deal breaker, I've liked guys the opposite of it.

• yes i notice, and i like broad shoulders :)
    But its not like its the only thing that makes up attractiveness on a man. So if you dont have them dont worry.

• Yes, broader shoulders are always sexy especially if the have a toned back too

• I've never looked at shoulders in a guy... I do, however, find smoldering sultry eyes to be the sexiest attribute a man can possess. Every woman's different I guess.

• A good posture is a bonus.

• It is noticed and only a bonus. No biggy either way.

• It doesn't really matter but to widht maybe looks like a hulk

• Yes, we care, the bigger the better

• i think most girls do notice and yes it is attractive but if someone is pretty or has a nice character then noone will dump them because they dont have broad shoulders... it is just an extra point i can say.. lol:)

• Shoulder width is not something I notice, unless they're really out of proportion. Eyes are the most important.

• As long as you don't have jason behr shoulders it's fine. His just go straight down

earlynerdspecial.files.wordpress.com/.../jasonbehr1.jpg

• I think if a guy is tall then its okay if he doesn't have broad shoulders, but if they are about average height then I would think its hotter if they have broad shoulders, but I don't think its not a major determining factor in whether or not a guy is attractive.

• I notice really nice or broad ones, I notice guys who are very thin, and don't notice average.
    They aren't a make or break issue, but nice shoulders are definitely a plus.

• Really? I have broad shoulders and I never noticed a woman looking at them.

• Are they muscular broad?

• This girl noticed her guys shoulders every time she seems him. Turns her smooth on. Whoa! But I can't speak for all girls

What Guys Said 4

• I feel like I am very overlooked by most females due to my very small stature. 5'5 110 lbs in college. It is tough bro.

• This is depressing. My shoulders aren't broad at all..

• From what I see you're average. You're not a tiny dude and that's more than enough.

• if you have big arms and your are curl bro, definitely not in a million light years